Yachting Pages’ distribution
Three editions of Yachting Pages' superyacht directories are printed in April each year and distributed around the globe using established networks. Our aim is to be aboard every superyacht in the world, and survey results show we’re almost there: Yachting Pages is currently found on board 97% of superyachts globally.
Did you know that:
- Yachting Pages is the most freely available and referenced superyacht directory on the market
- It is delivered at yacht shows and events globally – even to superyachts at anchor
- Thousands are delivered by hand to vessels and land-based yachting businesses
- Delivery staff are employed in dozens of countries from France to the Caribbean
- As of 2016, 90% of our books are delivered by hand to 131 countries
To get your hands on the latest Yachting Pages, visit Get your Copy.
Discover how you can take advantage of our distribution networks to circulate your material with Yachting Pages Delivers, our hand-delivery service on the Riviera.
Which edition is for you?
We produce three editions annually. These are:
- Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Middle East edition
- USA , Americas and Caribbean edition
- Australasia, Asia Pacific and Far East edition
Where we deliver
We hand-deliver in the following areas:
- South of France (from Marseille to Menton): New editions delivered from April
- Northern Italy (from San Remo to Livorno): New editions delivered from May
- Mallorca: New editions delivered from April
- Florida: New editions delivered from September to coincide with the US charter season
- Our uniformed crew make regular top-ups at these destinations throughout the year
In 2015, our distribution model ensured that around 32 copies of Yachting Pages Directories were distributed every hour – that's just under one per minute! At least 80% of Yachting Pages printed directories were hand distributed throughout the course of the books’ circulation.
With watertight distribution and hand-delivery methods, superyacht captains and crews look out for Yachting Pages each year. We make the effort to obtain feedback, to speak to crews and businesses and we know that the industry values this product. Plus our directories are in the right place to generate leads for advertisers: In the hands of the decision makers with real buying power.
Yacht show distribution
At shows we distribute to yachts, exhibitors and land-based businesses. We also reach superyachts at anchor and in the surrounding ports who, due to their size are unable to berth directly at the shows. Our distribution expert Carrie said, “Crew members love our unique approach, and are always pleased to receive their copy of the ‘Captain’s Bible!’”. Collect your copy of Yachting Pages from show media lounges, press areas and our stand at the following shows:
- London Boat Show (8th - 17th January 2016)
- boot Dusseldorf (23rd - 31st January 2016)
- Seatec and Yare (6th - 8th February 2016)
- Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show (11th - 15th February 2016)
- Dubai International Boat Show (1st – 20th March 2016)
- Palm Beach International Boat Show (17th – 20th March 2016)
- London Yacht Jet & Prestige Car Show (4th - 6th May 2016)
- Top Marques Monaco (14th - 17th April 2016)
- Antibes Yachting Celebration (18th – 23rd April 2016)
- MYBA Charter Show (27th - 30th April 2015)
- Palma Superyacht Show (28th April - 2nd May 2016)
- Cannes Yachting Festival (6th – 11th September 2016)
- Southampton Boat Show (16th - 25th September 2016)
- IBEX Tampa, USA (4th - 6th October 2016)
- Monaco Yacht Show (28th – 1st October 2016)
- Genoa International Boat Show (20th - - 25th September 2016)
- Salon Nautica Barcelona (12th - 14th October 2016)
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (3rd – 7th November 2016)
- Qatar International Boat Show (9th - 13th November 2016)
- METS (15th – 17th November 2016)