Yachting Pages’ award-winning distribution
Three editions of Yachting Pages superyacht directories are printed in April each year and distributed to over 100 countries annually, using established networks. Our aim is to be aboard every superyacht in the world, and survey results show we’re almost there. 95% of crew members surveyed in the Mediterranean had Yachting Pages on board and 88% used it regularly.
Did you know that:
- Over 60,000 copies of Yachting Pages are distributed directly to decision makers
- It is the most freely available and referenced superyacht directory on the market
- It is delivered at yacht shows and events globally – even to superyachts at anchor
- Thousands are delivered by hand to vessels and land-based yachting businesses
- Delivery staff are employed in dozens of countries from France to the Caribbean
- It has won the Queen’s Award for Enterprise: International Trade
To get your hands on the latest Yachting Pages visit Get your Copy.
Discover how you can take advantage of our distribution networks to circulate your material with Yachting Pages Delivers, our hand-delivery service on the Riviera.
Which edition is for you?
We produce three editions annually, all of which are included in our international box set. These are:
- Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Middle East edition
- USA , Americas and Caribbean edition
- Australasia, Asia Pacific and Far East edition
View or download the digital versions here.
Where we deliver
We hand-deliver in the following areas:
- South of France (from Marseille to Menton): new editions delivered from May
- Northern Italy (from San Remo to Livorno): new editions delivered from May
- Mallorca: new editions delivered from May
- Florida: new editions delivered from August to coincide with the US charter season
- Antigua: new editions delivered from November to coincide with the US charter season
- St. Maarten: new editions delivered from November to coincide with the US charter season
- Our uniformed crew make regular top-ups at these destinations throughout the year
In 2013, throughout the first week of the new book’s release alone we distributed 27,636 books and 1,948 box sets. At least 59% of Yachting Pages printed directories are hand distributed throughout the course of the books’ circulation.
With watertight distribution and hand-delivery methods, superyacht captains and crews look out for Yachting Pages each year. We make the effort to obtain feedback, to speak to crews and businesses and we know that the industry values this product. Plus our directories are in the right place to generate leads for advertisers: the hands of the decision makers with real buying power.
Yacht show distribution
At shows we distribute to yachts, exhibitors and land-based businesses. We also reach superyachts at anchor and in the surrounding ports. Our distribution expert Anna said, “Crew members love our unique approach, and are always pleased to receive their copy of the ‘Captain’s Bible!’” Collect your copy of Yachting Pages from show media lounges, press areas and our stand at the following shows:
- Dubai International Boat Show (5 – 9 Mar)
- Palm Beach International Boat Show 2013 (21 – 24 Mar)
- Antibes Yacht Show 2013 (18 – 21 Apr)
- Singapore Yacht Show 2013 (19 – 21 Apr)
- Boat Asia 2013 (18 – 21 April)
- Festival de la Plaisance, Cannes 2013 (10 – 15 Sept)
- Monaco Yacht Show 2013 (25 – 28 September)
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show 2013 (31 Oct – 4 Nov)
- Metstrade 2013 (19 – 21 Nov)
- Antigua Charter Yacht Show (1 – 7 Dec)