Work with us
Yachting Pages Media Group specialises in products and services for the superyacht industry; our portfolio is constantly developing to meet demands in the market and consequently we regularly seek new recruits to join our highly skilled and dedicated team!
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, slightly eccentric and dynamic environment within the superyacht industry, refer to the below vacancies and get in touch!
What are the benefits of working for Yachting Pages Media Group?
- The chance to work for a small entrepreneurial company where you can really make a difference
- The opportunity to travel to glamorous destinations for boat shows and events
- The pleasure of working in a multilingual environment with people from a variety of backgrounds
- A competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Travel insurance (where required)
- Comprehensive training and development
- Team-building events
Sales Account Managers
We're always on the lookout for talented Sales Account Managers to join our dynamic team, selling a variety of lead-generating solutions to new and existing customers and markets.
Based in Bristol, England, the role is primarily telesales, although you may be invited to practice your face-to-face selling and networking skills by attending the Cannes, Monaco or Fort Lauderdale boat shows!
- Have a proven and successful track record of selling multi-media products
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- Be highly motivated and results driven
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be resilient enough to be on the phone all day
- Have a current driving licence
- Be prepared to travel overseas at least three times per year
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be excellent in developing and maintaining relationships
- Have a hunger for knowledge
- Be competitive and want to be the best they can
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have good administrative skills
- Be professional and presentable
- Be able to spot and seize an opportunity
- Want to learn, progress and develop in their career
- Be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
- Additional languages would be advantageous
If you're interested in the above position, please send a current CV and covering letter to Dave Osborne at email@example.com.