Work with us at Yachting Pages
We specialise in products and services for the superyacht industry; our portfolio is constantly developing to meet demands in the market, consequently we regularly seek new recruits to join our highly skilled and dedicated team. If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, slightly eccentric and dynamic environment within the superyacht industry, refer to the below vacancies and get in touch.
Digital Marketing Assistant
This is a junior role to collaboratively support the digital marketing team to manage the website and associated products, to ensure processes and systems run as smoothly as possible. To process website administration and statistical requests and to assist with lead and review generation and other ad hoc marketing tasks in busy periods.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic media/marketing graduate, prepared to work from the ground up to gain experience with websites and digital marketing as part of an international media group.
Major areas of responsibility:
- To help administer website processes, approving free listings and reviews and ensuring all content is up to standard.
- To record and share organic web leads.
- You will manage the administrative side of Yachtingpages.com processing sync sheets, managing the dashboard, linking CRM files to the website, sending client leads generated via the site to account managers, producing website expiry notifications, etc...
- Assist with client ROI reports.
- Monitor online promotions.
- Process and answer website enquiries.
- Assist with digital client management.
- Where possible identify and implement new processes and procedures to increase workflow and minimise required resources.
- To work with clients to help generate reviews on Yachting Pages Content.
- To chase listings and advertising copy from clients for inclusion on the website.
- To assist in writing and processing online bookings during busy periods - taking client marketing information and creatively converting into listings and showcases ensuring that SEO framework is adhered to.
- To assist with ad hoc updates to the website.
- Updating event dates on a regular basis on Yachting Pages.
- Assisting with social media updates and tasks. Communication. To communicate with all areas of the business about marketing achievements
- Present highly professional image of Yachting Pages to all stakeholders, through verbal and written interactions.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
We are looking for an experienced, full-time Financial Controller to lead our Finance team. Based in our Brislington office, working 08.30am to 05:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Reporting to the CEO, the Financial Controller will manage the Finance team and have responsibility for maintaining the completeness and accuracy of the Sage 200 accounting system and produce regular timely and accurate management accounts and forecasts. This role is suitable for candidates with the ability to perform the expected hands-on daily functions of a small Finance Dept whilst also having the ability and time management skills to produce reports and deal at Senior Management level.
- Full responsibility for managing Yachting Pages’ Sage 200 accounting system including month end and year end processing and closing all the financial ledgers (Nominal, Sales, Purchases, etc) accurately and on time.
- Maintain accurate, comprehensive monthly account reconciliations of all key Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss accounts.
- Provide expertise and ensure compliance with UK GAAP and specific accounting issues impacting Yachting Pages.
- Oversee the completeness of Yachting Pages key financial processes (sales, purchasing and departmental expenses) and achieve zero internal control issues as a result of their application.
- Oversee the design, input and capture of financial data into SAGE and make sure the data is accurate and accessable to all approved users.
- Ensure taxation legislation, including VAT, PAYE/NI and oversees payroll taxes, is correctly applied within Yachting Pages and reported to the appropriate bodies by liaising with taxation specialists and external organisations. There should be zero late or non-compliance penalties.
- Manage the salaries and payroll process including supplying information to our external payroll bureau.
- Manage and assist the credit control function of the Finance team.
- Manage the relationship with Yachting Pages’ external accountants
- Oversee and manage the daily cash requirements of Yachting Pages within the funding limits set by the CEO and his senior management team.
- Maintain a detailed 12 month rolling cash forecast as a minimum that clearly highlights cash needs.
- Prepare an ongoing weekly forecast covering a 3 month rolling period; identify cash requirements that exceed approved funding levels and provide specific, comprehensive recommendations on why the excess cash is required and what is required to alleviate the issue.
Budget and Management Accounts:
- Produce an annual Budget in conjunction with the CEO and his senior management team and get it approved by the CEO before the end of the Financial Year.
- Produce monthly management accounts that provide a comprehensive analysis and commentary of what the “Actual” results and Forecast numbers represent compared to budget.
- To oversee and supervise the daily tasks carried out by the Finance team, ensuring accuracy, compliance to rules, methods and deadlines, and to ensure tasks are completed on time.
- To carry out and document 1-to-1 meetings with Finance Department staff to maintain the smooth running of the department.
- To carry out training for each of the Finance Department staff to make sure they are working within the company parameters and have the ongoing skills to complete their tasks.
- To assist in all financial matters for the Company, to mitigate risk, protect assets and maximise profit performance.
- To provide support as requested in order to meet the needs of the company.
- To pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- To comply with all health and safety regulations within the workplace.
Mandatory skills include:
- Full AAT membership or equivalent
- Proficient in Sage 200
- Expertise in Excel including importing and analysing external data
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective staff management skills
- A proactive forward thinking approach
- Be able to work under your own initiative
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with Managers from other disciplines
Preferable skills include:
- Experience working with customers and suppliers in foreign currencies
£32k to £35k
To apply, please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YPD Sales & Distribution Account Manager
This is a diverse role and really needs a person with a 'can-do', pro-active character, someone that takes the initiative and makes things happens, goes the extra mile to get the job done, and can be trusted with the autonomy given when working in the field.
The successful candidate would need to be happy to split time between the office and abroad, be both a salesperson and a logistics/delivery person, hold a full driving licence, speak French and/or Italian, and be happy to drive a van in a foreign country.
Major Areas of responsibility:
- Implement and drive clear sales product plans for all your renewal and new business clients ensuring that Yachting Pages products and cross portfolio opportunities are presented and sold.
- Implement clear plans for lead sourcing, capturing the lead source and managing your database effectively with excellent record keeping and administration.
- Create new leads through ‘farming’ the database.
- Create new leads and networking opportunities utilising; LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Google Plus.
- Create new leads through referral business actively managing lead sourcing through reviewing clients.
- Create new leads from competitor titles.
- Create new leads from boat show exhibitor lists and exhibition attendance.
- Create new leads from on-line research.
- Create new leads whilst on sales field trips and distribution trips.
- Identify new opportunities to grow Yachting Pages category selling channels in YPD, print and on-line to support KPI and target achievements.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on Yachting Pages clients, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition, read industry,trade and consumer magazines as well as researching online.
- For each product communicate the value proposition, identify and present innovative and creative product solutions for the client.
Please apply with CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Sales Account Managers
We are looking for talented sales account managers to join our dynamic team selling a variety of lead generating solutions to existing and new customers.
Based in Bristol, UK the role is primarily telesales, although you may be invited to practice your face-to-face selling and networking skills by attending the Cannes, Fort Lauderdale, Antibes, Genoa, Monaco or Dubai boat shows.
- Have a proven & successful track record of selling multi-media products
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- Be highly motivated & results driven
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be resilient enough to be on the phone all day
- Have a current driving licence
- Be prepared to travel overseas at least three times per year
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be excellent in developing and maintaining relationships
- Have a hunger for knowledge
- Be competitive and want to be the best they can
- Be proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Have good administrative skills
- Be professional & presentable
- Be able to spot and seize an opportunity
- Want to learn, progress and develop in their career
- Be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
- Additional languages would be advantageous
What are the benefits of working for Yachting Pages?
- Competitive salary, with £24,000 basic and commission
- The opportunity to travel to glamorous destinations
- The chance to work for a small entrepreneurial company where you can make a difference
- The opportunity to work in a multilingual environment
- Travel insurance
- Private healthcare
- Team building events
- Comprehensive training & development
- Travel insurance
Please apply with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Yachting Pages Media Group.