Work with us
Yachting Pages Media Group specialises in products and services for the superyacht industry; our portfolio is constantly developing to meet demands in the market and consequently we regularly seek new recruits to join our highly skilled and dedicated team!
If you’re interested in working in a fast-paced, slightly eccentric and dynamic environment within the superyacht industry, refer to the below vacancies and get in touch!
What are the benefits of working for Yachting Pages Media Group?
- The chance to work for a small entrepreneurial company where you can really make a difference
- The opportunity to travel to glamorous destinations for boat shows and events
- The pleasure of working in a multilingual environment with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Pension scheme
- Travel insurance (where required)
- Comprehensive training and development
- Team-building events
Website & Digital Marketing Executive
We're seeking a Website & Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy Marketing team to manage, develop and continually improve our website and app in order to draw advertisers, communicate key brand messages, increase traffic and conversions, improve rankings and extend the value and reach of Yachting Pages and portfolio of brand content.
Major areas of responsibilities include:
- Content creation
- Web design
- Web development
- Project management
- Stats reporting (using Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools)
- PR activities
The role will be based in our office in Bristol, England.
If you're interested in the above position and would like to see a full job description, please contact Tom Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org. To apply for the position, please send a current CV and covering letter.
Marketing & Events Executive
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic Marketing & Events Executive to help in the day-to-day implementation of the company’s marketing activities, communications and events organisation, with responsiblity for implementing the company’s market, product and brand strategies.
Particular attention must be focused on maximising lead generation, creating mutually beneficial partnerships with boat show organisers and other external contacts, leading the drive across the business for greater communication between departments and an overall focus on increasing commercial awareness and practices to drive revenue.
The role will be based in our office in Bristol, England, with frequent travel to boat shows and events likely throughout the year.
Major areas of responsibilities include:
- Marketing planning and strategy
- Boat shows and events
- Increasing our reach
- Promotions and branding
- Social media
- Lead generation
- Client and user/reader surveys
- Competitor analysis
If you're interested in the above position and would like to see a full job description, please contact Dave Osborne at email@example.com. To apply for the position, please send a current CV and covering letter.
Sales Account Managers
We're always on the lookout for talented Sales Account Managers to join our dynamic team, selling a variety of lead-generating solutions to new and existing customers and markets.
Based in Bristol, England, the role is primarily telesales, although you may be invited to practice your face-to-face selling and networking skills by attending the Cannes, Monaco or Fort Lauderdale boat shows!
- Have a proven and successful track record of selling multi-media products
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- Be highly motivated and results driven
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be resilient enough to be on the phone all day
- Have a current driving licence
- Be prepared to travel overseas at least three times per year
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be excellent in developing and maintaining relationships
- Have a hunger for knowledge
- Be competitive and want to be the best they can
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Have good administrative skills
- Be professional and presentable
- Be able to spot and seize an opportunity
- Want to learn, progress and develop in their career
- Be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
- Additional languages would be advantageous
- A competitive salary, with £24,000 basic plus commission
If you're interested in the above position, please send a current CV and covering letter to Dave Osborne at firstname.lastname@example.org.