Yachting Pages events
Yachting Pages Media Group exhibits at the world’s most reputable yacht shows. We are also renowned for our exclusive and high profile events. Our Black and White Lounge in Antibes and Captains’ Dinners are talked about long after the superyachts have set off to seek new cruising grounds. Below is where we will post the details of any upcoming events. In the meantime:
- View our international calendar of boat shows and events
- Visit our YouTube channel
- Advertise in our Boat Shows and Events section
Upcoming Yachting Pages shows and events
We will post details here of any new events we are planning. In the meantime, here’s where you can find Yachting Pages in person:
- Cannes Yachting Festival
- Monaco Yacht Show
- Yachting Pages Terrace at Zest Monaco
- Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show
- Fort Yachtie Da International Film Festival
- Palma International Boat Show
- Boot Dusseldof Boat Show
- Miami Yacht & Brokerage Show
Please see our Boat Shows and Events section for superyacht activities around the world.
We also hand-deliver the Yachting Pages superyacht directories and the Superyacht Owners’ Guide (SYOG) book at other yachting events worldwide. For further information about our schedules and which shows we exhibit and deliver at, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor a Yachting Pages event
Our exclusive, invite-only events are attended by superyacht owners, captains and high net-worth individuals at the world’s most prestigious gatherings. If you would like to raise awareness of your brand in these circles, contact us to discuss sponsorship opportunities. If you have a sponsorship opportunity for us, we would be equally keen to talk to you so get in touch now. Benefits of sponsoring a Yachting Pages event include:
- Brand awareness among superyacht professionals and high net-worth individuals
- Feature on marketing materials and in news before, during and after the event
- Generate sales leads and new business through increased targeted exposure
- Meet potential clients and network with them directly
For event sponsorship, email marketing or call us on +44 (0)11 73 16 05 60 now.
Yachting Pages at the Pinmar Golf Tournament
At the 25th annual Pinmar Yachtsman’s Golf Tournament, Yachting Pages sponsored the lake between holes four and five, and agreed to donate €5 for each wayward ball that ended up in the lake to charity!
Over the four days of the tournament, 80 players ended up in the lagoon and some of the best pictures and videos are in the Hall of Shame for all to see.