What is Yachting Pages Refit?
Yachting Pages Refit is a comprehensive reference tool covering contacts and information on over 300 worldwide refit yards and a classified section with refit associated services. It provides refit yards with one simple gateway through which to access exclusive and traditionally hard to reach audiences. Yachting Pages Refit provides captains, senior crew, owners' and owner representatives, project managers and management companies with up-to-date and comparative information about all major worldwide refit yards.
Download Yachting Pages Refit Why advertise in Yachting Pages Refit?
- 10,000 complimentary copies are distributed worldwide
- Yachting Pages Refit provides a comprehensive shipyard refit and repair comparison as well as a classified section for services directly related to the refit industry
- There are 300+ refit and repair capable shipyards globally, with 57% of yards providing new build and refit work and 43% dedicated refit yards
- Yachting Page Refit covers yards offering non-essential cosmetic refits and essential maintenance
- It provides a unique opportunity to showcase your shipyard, products and services to decision makers, using a brand they already trust and love
- The guide offers you and your partners a chance to show 'all the extras' ensuring you are the first choice for a superyacht's rebuild, refit or conversion project
- It is distributed free through a defined global network
- Yachting Pages Refit helps promote your shipyard to captains, senior crew, owners' and owner representatives, project managers and management companies for planned refit, rebuild, conversion or emergency repairs
For further information about Yachting Pages Refit or to order your copy, email us or call us on:
- +44 (0)1173 160 560
- +34 963 140 464
- +33 (0)4 89 73 32 82
- +39 06 62 29 17 16 +1 954 636 3462
Yachting Pages Refit is used by key decision makers
Yachting Pages Refit is used by all key decision makers wanting to find out the answers to the following questions:
- Where can we get the job list done?
- What crew facilities are available?
- Who can accommodate my size yacht?
- What refit services does each yard provide?
- What labour is available in the shipyard? (Own employees, subcontractors, etc..?)
- What languages are spoken at the shipyard?
- What classifications does the shipyard hold?
- What is the geographical location and what services are nearby?
If you are a shipyard and would like to include some basic information in the guide, you can add some details for free, please fill in our online Shipyard Form.
Yachting Pages Refit is placed directly into the hands of decision makers and trusted partners using the pioneering distribution methods of our sister publication, Yachting Pages. It is also hand distributed at the world’s most important boat shows.
Yachting Pages Refit distributionYachting Pages Refit distributes 10,000 complimentary copies to:
Advertise with us
- +44 (0)11 73 16 05 60
- +34 963 14 04 64
- +33 (0)4 89 73 32 82
- +39 06 62 29 17 16
- +1 954 63 63 46 2