"Your partner in the Philippines for all your crewing needs"
Crew Asia has been providing quality Asian crew to the marine and yacht industry since 1992. They are qualified, experienced and dependable and are able to provide all crew for yachts, from a deckhands and stewardesses to captains.
Main contactAddress: Suite 403 Cebu Holdings Center, Cardinal Rosales Av. Cebu City, Philippines 6000
Tel: +63 32 23 21 73 2
Mob: +63 91 73 21 22 30
Established in 1992, Crew Asia is a Philippine-based crew agent and marine recruitment agency.
Whether you are looking for a job at sea, or to recruite new staff for your boat, Crew Asia can help. For over 20 years, Crew Asia has hand-picked and carefully screened, a complete range of the highest quality professional personnel.
Yacht crew jobsThe crew agency specialises in interior and deck crew of all positions, and can also provide captains and engineers. Crew Asia continues to serve the very top end of the yachting community and provides crew to some of the largest and most luxurious megayachts.
Today the company man’s 175 yachts with 450+ crew on board with the numbers continuing to rise.
Simply visit the Crew Asia website, and after completing a short application form, you are able to browse through the qualifications of the latest personnel available for assignment.
These are split into three different criteria: Deck, Interior and engine personnel. If you wish for more information, you may contact the company directly through the website. Your email will be answered within 24 hours.
Superyacht jobs: Agency services in detail
Crew selection and databaseInterviews for qualified professional yacht crew are conducted regularly and all applicants must present at least two positive references or on-board evaluations. Crew CVs are posted into the Crew Asia website and can be viewed by all clients. Crew Asia staff also ensure all documentation is kept up-to-date.
Visa assistanceCrew Asia communicates with yacht captains, managers and agents to ensure all requirements are met and their office in Manila is there to assist crew when they go for visa applications.
• Saving on bank charges as salaries are remitted to Crew Asia
• Distributing of allotments according to crew instructions given before deployment
• Crew may amend these instructions if given to the allotment officer way in advance of allotment processing
• The crew are allowed more than one bank account in any currency they prefer
• Optimum exchange rates
Contribution to government organisations• These are not taxes - they are benefits given to Filipino employees
• There is a Philippine law requirement for employer and for employee
• Crew contributions are remitted to these organisations by Crew Asia. No bank charges.
Crew payslips• Crew members are given user names and passwords to download their payslips
• Payslips include a detailed description of the salary distribution
• Payslips include exchange rate used
Dedicated Assistance• All Crew Asia staff understands that owners, captains and crew are all clients
• Crew families may call to follow up crew allotments
• Captains can consult should they have any questions regarding their Filipino crew