“Complete marine engine solutions in the Mediterranean”
Offshore Services specialises in marine engineering and offers a comprehensive range of engine rebuilds and services. They repair, refit and install all major yacht and superyacht engines in Monaco and along the French Riviera.
Main contactAddress: Quai de la Foudre Port Frejus Est Frejus, France / Monaco 83600
Tel: +33 (0)4 94 17 16 02
Since 1989 Offshore Services has specialised in providing marine mechanical engineering and marine engine services for yachts and superyachts.
Their two offices are strategically placed in both Monaco Cap d’Ail and Frejus, France - close to Saint Tropez along with a spacious work shop of over 700sqm in Nice-Carros. Whether you need a new engine or generator installed, or repairs to an old one, they can service engines of any size to a high standard.
Marine engine services include• Engine sales, installation and service
• Maintenance, warranty, diagnostics
• Customer support on all the Riviera
• Engine rebuilding
• Certifications obtained from all the represented brands
• Genuine spare parts sale and supply in all Mediterranean
• High technology tools
• Video-endoscopy and machinery reports
• Oil, coolant and fuel analysis
• Alignment controls with laser high technology tool
• Caterpillar marine certified analyst
• Reports, surveys, technical advice
Authorised dealer of many yacht engine BrandsOffshore Services is an official marine engine dealer for top engine brands such as: Caterpillar, Yanmar, Seatek, Kohler, Mercury and Mercruiser.
Using a wide range of up to date facilities and highly trained staff, they can service your yacht anywhere in the Mediterranean.