Electric String Ltd
"Yacht electronic and home entertainment solutions worldwide"
- Products: Music & Media Servers
- Projectors & Screens
- Plasma, LCD & TFT Screens
- Amplifiers & Speakers
- Multi Room
- Cinema Rooms
- TV Lifts
- Satellite TV
- iPods & MP3s
With over 20 years’ experience in providing solutions for entertainment systems on board superyachts, Electric String Ltd offers the highest quality design, expertise and service in electronics, all over the world.
Main contactAddress: 41 Corsham Street London, United Kingdom N1 6DR
Operating in: United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)20 37 45 71 57
Electric String is a leading and award-winning audio-visual company; with expertise in the superyacht and luxury marine industries.
Yacht entertainment systemsWhether it’s for a new build, refit or annual upgrade requirement, Electric String ensures your yacht is equipped with an AV system that more than meets the requirements of modern day yachting.
The team work closely with interior designers to ensure that audio visual systems meet the brief and provide a show stopping experience whether on shore or out at sea.
But it’s not just the look and feel that they are interested in; it’s the experience and ease of use which drives them to deliver the best possible system to meet your needs.
Audio-visual and marine electronic partnersThey work with a range of technical partners, chosen to help create an outstanding technological environment.
• Crestron – Always keeping you connected
• Meridian – Offering multi award winning music, video and home entertainment systems which are world class
• Marine Guard –Industry leader for the integration of technology based-security systems.
• bpt – the world leaders in audio video door entry systems
• Marine Light Corp – Superyacht lighting specialists
• Kaleidescape – Giving a breath-taking audio and video experience
• YachtCloud - specialising in delivering innovative products for technical and entertainment systems.
• Oculus Technologies - specialising in infotainment for the yacht, cruise and aviation industries.