“Expert Malta-based law firm with extensive maritime experience”
WH Partners is a Malta-based law firm with extensive experience in the maritime industry, assisting with Malta flag registration, yacht brokerage, and more.
Contact WH PartnersAddress: Level 5, Quantum House, 75 Abate Rigord St. Ta'Xbiex, Malta XBX1120
Operating in: Malta
Tel: +356 20 92 51 00
WH Partners is a multidisciplinary law firm situated in Ta’Xbiex, Malta. Dealing with several facets of maritime law, it assists superyacht owners, captains and associated professionals with the complexities of maritime registration and brokerage in Malta.
The lawyers at WH Partners are among the strongest in Malta; well revered by regulators and clients alike for their thoroughness, efficiency and extensive knowledge of their respective practice areas.
Superyacht registration in MaltaMalta is an increasingly attractive location to register a yacht, and is extremely respected as a flag state. Malta’s ports are home to many of the world’s largest and most luxurious superyachts due to the fantastic weather and excellent location.
WH Partners is hugely experienced in the field of ship registration under the Maltese flag, as well as with registering vessels owned by companies, which are managed or administered in Malta.
Superyacht and maritime law services in MaltaFrom registration advisory services to selling and chartering in Malta, Maltese registration can offer a large range of benefits:
• Adherence to international conventions in safety and security
• Fast registration process
• Low registration and tonnage fees
• No hidden costs and no inspection fees
• No restrictions on the nationality of captains and crew
• Preferential treatment for Maltese yachts in certain ports
• May be registered in the name of a company, irrespective of nationality, or by an EU citizen
• No restrictions on the sale and mortgaging of yachts
• Owners of private yachts may benefit from the beneficial VAT treatment in terms of the Malta Yacht Leasing Programme. The VAT is calculated on the estimate time spent of the yacht in European waters.
WH Partners offers advisory services in all maritime fields related to Maltese registration, which include leasing regimes and taxation structures.
Contact WH Partners today for expert legal advise regarding Maltese yacht registration.