Superyacht Owners' Guide
The Superyacht Owners’ Guide (SYOG) is Yachting Pages’ premium product. Published every September, this sleek, hard-backed book showcases the most prestigious brands in the superyacht and luxury lifestyle world.
Main contactAddress: 515-517 Stockwood Rd. Bristol, United Kingdom BS4 5LR
Tel: +44 (0)11 73 16 05 60
The Superyacht Owners’ Guide (SYOG) is launched annually at the world-renowned Monaco Yacht Show. It brims with authoritative features, advice and content for superyacht owners, captains, and key decision makers, with editorial input from the industry’s most respected figures. Content is shaped to market trends with the 2014-15 edition focusing on topical and informative guidance for new build and refit projects. Imagine. Plan. Build. Equip. Enjoy.
Download your copy of the Superyacht Owners' Guide here
Download the 2013 to 2014 edition of the Superyacht Owners' Guide here
Distribution and readership
• 14,000 complimentary copies are delivered globally – often by hand.
• SYOG is a reference tool for captains, brokers, shipyards, charter companies, charter guests and UHNWI – the superyacht owners of tomorrow.
• The book is distributed and showcased at top superyacht events world-wide.
Which brands are showcased in SYOG?
• Shipyards for new-build, refit or repair
• Yacht charter companies
• Yacht interiors, tender and toy companies
• Financial, legal and wealth managers
• Luxury goods and superyacht-specific brands
Visit www.syog.com (brand new website live from May) or to advertise in the Superyacht Owners’ Guide, contact us today by calling +44 117 316 0560 or email
Download the SYOG Media Kit information pack here
Download the editorial overview of SYOG 2014-2015