Yachting Pages Refit
“Refit. Rebuild. Conversion”
Yachting Pages Refit provides captains, senior crew, owners and owner representatives, project managers and management companies with up-to-date and comparative information about shipyards.
Main contactAddress: 515-517 Stockwood Rd. Brislington Bristol, United Kingdom BS4 5LR
Tel: +44 (0)11 73 16 45 54
Download Yachting Pages Refit media kit here
11 years ago, Yachting Pages launched a world first - the superyacht industry’s most comprehensive superyacht directory.
Yachting Pages brought together thousands of marinas, suppliers and services that captains, crew and industry professionals use daily, all in one user-friendly book.
11 years on, Yachting Pages brings you Yachting Pages Refit: the ultimate worldwide guide to superyacht refit shipyards and services. It features global contacts, specifications, specialities, technical capabilities and facilities for over 300 refit shipyards.
Download your copy of Yachting Pages Refit here
What is Yachting Pages Refit?Yachting Pages Refit is the ultimate guide for captains, owners, owners’ representatives, senior crew, project managers and management companies.
By using Yachting Pages Refit, shipyards have one simple gateway through which to access an exclusive and traditionally hard-to-reach audience.
Yachting Pages Refit answers questions such as:• Where can we get the full job list done?
• What crew facilities are available?
• Who can accommodate my size yacht?
• What refit services does each yard provide?
• What labour is available in the shipyard? (Own employees, subcontractors etc?)
• What languages are spoken at the shipyard?
• What classifications does the shipyard hold?
• What is the geographical location and what services are nearby?
What are the top ten reasons for commissioning a refit:• Surveys are usually a five year statutory requirement by all flag states
• Repaint of antifoul is usually every one to two years
• Repaint of hull is usually every three years and of superstructure, every three to five years
• Emergency repairs as required
• Engine and machinery overhaul as required
• Modifications: extensions at owner’s request
• Interiors: modifications and upgrades at owner’s request
• HVAC system upgrades and servicing as required
• Redecoration at owner’s request
• Upgrades to AV, IT and Sat Comms systems
Refit. Rebuild. Conversion.
Why Advertise in Yachting Pages Refit?• Yachting Pages Refit provides the opportunity to showcase your shipyard, products and services to ensure that decision makers choose you.
• Yachting Pages Refit offers you and your partners a chance to show all the extras, ensuring you are the first choice for a superyacht’s rebuild, refit or conversion project.
Yachting Pages Refit provides a comprehensive shipyard refit and repair comparison as well as a classified section for services directly related to the refit industry.
• There are over 300 refit and repair capable shipyards globally. 57% of yards can provide new builds and 43% are dedicated refit yards.
• Yachting Pages Refit is brought to you by the industry-leading Yachting Pages superyacht directory, which has been providing international advertising opportunities for over 11 years.
If you are a shipyard and would like to include some basic information in the guide, you can add some details for free, please fill in our online Shipyard Form.
Yachting Pages Refit Marketing and PRThe Yachting Pages Refit Marketing and PR team is here to help you get seen by more potential customers than before.
• We will exhibit at all major superyacht events.
• We will distribute through our unique and successful networks to over 40 countries worldwide.
• We will assist in raising awareness of your brand through our social media channels.
• We will provide PR activity through news stories and press releases.
Call us on +44 (0)11 73 16 05 60
Yachting Pages Refit DistributionYachting Pages Refit is placed directly into the hands of decision makers and trusted partners, using the pioneering distribution methods of our
sister publication, Yachting Pages.
Yachting Pages Refit launched with 14,000 complimentary copies distributed to:• Captains
• Engineers and senior crew
• Ship yards
• Project managers
• Owners and owners’ representatives
• Management companies
• Marine consultants
Yachting Pages Refit is hand distributed at the world’s most important boat shows:• Yachting Pages Refit is available at the world’s major boat shows, including SEATEC, Miami, YARE, Dubai, Palm Beach, Antibes, Cannes, Monaco, Fort Lauderdale, MYBA, and METS.
• Using Yachting Pages Delivers we will ensure that Yachting Pages Refit is delivered to superyachts by hand throughout the Mediterranean.
Yachting Pages Refit’s distribution channels:• Yachting Pages Refit’s publishers have received the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in International Trade. This expertise guarantees the effectiveness of its distribution.
• Yachting Pages Refit helps the right people choose you.
Contact Yachting Pages Refit to get your shipyard listed.
Contact us now by calling +44 117 316 0560 or email email@example.com
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 08.00am to 05.00pm.