“Your partner for professional scale superyacht boat models”
AllOnScale is a market leading model maker for the yachting industry, providing individually made, hand built, technical scale models and prototypes in various sizes and detailing. As well as model creation they also provide repairs and maintenance.
Main contactAddress: Buitendijks 28 Papendrecht, Netherlands NL-3356 LX
Tel: +31 (0)7 86 15 77 70
Mob: +31 (0)6 15 68 98 04
Your partner for professional scale modelsAllOnScale provides high quality model making, repairs and maintenance services to clients from all around the world. Whether it’s a scale model for a new superyacht or repairing a model of a classic wooden boat, they have the skills, quality and services, which are recognised worldwide.
Maintaining a good personal relationship with all customers, they guarantee the smooth handling of all stages of the project’s course. Clear agreements, intensive cooperation and clear communication provide you with a worry-free ordering, production and delivery process. The result is a tailor-made product with a high standard quality.
Strengths of AllOnScaleAllOnScale produces any desired (technical) scale model within a period of 2-3 months. Advantages of using them include:
- AllOnScale® can deliver to any scale, a technical scale model within a 2-3 month time frame
- 3D printed models can be delivered as quick as 1 month
- They listen carefully to the wishes of each client
- Information is provided during the building process
- They also take care of the whole process for customer’s including storage, service and logistics
- They also supply glass blocks
- Everything is made on scale
- Good quality for a good price
From just a couple of centimetres up to a few metres, your scale model will trigger the imagination of your collaborators and customers. For more than 10 years the most important maritime operators and customers in other sectors of industry have used the advantages of scale models.
• Powerful tool for presentations, promotion and sales support during exhibitions
• Convincing gift for your relations/clients
• Prototype for the development work of your engineers
• Assistance tools for training purposes of your personnel
• Irreplaceable collector item
• Ultimate symbol of your company in the lobby, offices or boardroom
Your pride, entirely on scale, will inspire your (potential) customers, collaborators, trainees and visitors to join you or do business with you.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 8:00am to 5:00pm