“Complete propulsion systems for yachts and superyachts worldwide”
- Brands: ZF Propulsion
- Products: Drive Systems
- Stern Gears & Ancillaries
- Shaft Brackets & Systems
- Custom Propellers
- Rudder Stocks
- Specialities: Drive Systems
- Repairs, Refit & Maintenance
- Sales & Supply
- Conception, Design & Creation
- Propulsion Systems
- Installation & Fitting
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
Piening Propeller specialises in the design, manufacture, distribution and repair of marine propulsion systems for yachts worldwide. Products include yacht propellers, stern gears, keels, bearings and more, with made-to-measure concepts available.
Contact Piening PropellerAddress: Am Altendeich 83 Gluckstadt, Germany 25348
Tel: +49 (0)4 12 49 16 80
From its on-site workshop in Glueckstadt, Germany, Piening Propeller designs and manufactures marine propulsion systems for all boats, including yachts, superyachts and high-speed vessels, combining modern design with high-quality materials.
Marine propulsion systems for luxury yachtsPiening Propeller’s marine propulsion systems offer:
• Smooth and silent sailing
• Low vibration levels
• Avoidance of cavitation pitting
Custom propulsion systemsPiening Propeller boasts the most modern computer software and uses CAD to design custom propulsion system based on both client’s ideas and ISO requirements.
Marine foundry and turning shopPiening Propeller's on-site foundry and turning shop produces:
• Lead keels for sailing yachts
• Stern tubes
• Parts of saltwater proof aluminum acc. to in-house or external construction
• Casting of ends and segments
• Complete shaft systems with propeller shafts
• Shaft brackets
• Rudder stocks with trunks
The company’s turning shop is able to handle parts up to 16m in length, up to a diameter of 4m and a unit weight up to 10 tons. For larger projects, it utilises partnerships throughout Europe.
Each propeller and shaft produced is rigorously tested on-site to ensure it meets regulation and ISO standards.
Contact Piening Propeller today to discuss your yacht propulsion requirements.