Aquamare Marine offers a full refit, repair, installation and maintenance service to yachts worldwide. Their team of experienced engineers work to a very high standard to offer sales and support to captains and crew around the globe.
Main contactAddress: Turnchapel Wharf Barton Rd., Turnchapel Plymouth, United Kingdom PL9 9RQ
Tel: +44 (0)17 52 60 46 03
Aquamare Marine provides a wide range of services to yachts, from installing underwater lights and helping with your marine AV and WiFi systems, to boat maintenance work, yacht repairs, refit, restoration and refurbishment.
Worldwide yacht refit, repair and installation supportAquamare Marine is experienced in working and supplying to different sized yachts worldwide. Its team of engineers operates in all countries; their work is fully insured and carried out to a high standard.
The company offers full yacht installation and support for all the marine products it sells, including satellite antenna systems, water purifiers, marine toilet systems, lighting, alarm services, marine radios, WiFi and more.
As part of its worldwide yacht refit, repair and installation solutions, Aquamare Marine provides the following:
• Boat transport
• Yacht maintenance and repairs
• Paint spraying
• Scratched glass repairs
• GRP repairs
• Sonic Shield ultrasonic anti-fouling
• Marine installation
• Boat restoration and refurbishment
• Tecnicomar Watermakers and sewage treatment plants
• CEM pumps
• Planus marine toilets
• Navigation equipment
• Intellian satellite TV and communications
• Pepwave WiFi and 4G systems
• YachtSafe and SuperSail boat trackers and alarms
• Bluefin underwater lights
• Boat signs
• Xenta Joystick manoeuvring and control systems
• Spares and consumables
• Aqua Air air-conditioning systems
• Opacmare passerelles, cranes, tender lifts, deck equipment, davits, seats and doors
Onsite boat repair, maintenance and installation servicesAquamare Marine has two sites offering yacht repair, refit, refinishing and marine installation services, one based in Plymouth and one in Australia.
At these locations, the company offers the same services as it does to yachts worldwide, as well as:
• Boat lift
• Boat storage
• Visitor berths
• Boat lettering
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm. GMT