Amico & Co. S.r.l.
“High end refit and repair solutions in Genoa, Italy”
As one of the world’s major yacht and superyacht repair and refit centres, Amico & Co. has developed specialist facilities to provide a complete range of services for the refit, repair and maintenance of superyachts.
Main contactAddress: Via Dei Pescatori Genoa, Italy 16128
Tel: +39 01 02 47 00 67
Mob: +39 335 723 69 81
Amico&Co is one of the few major superyacht refit and repair centres worldwide, having developed facilities to meet the precise requirements of superyacht refit and repair.
Based in Genoa, Italy, Amico&Co can cater for all work, from a paintwork refresh to major conversion or lengthening projects, handling any type or size of yacht, including the latest generation of large sailboats.
Facilities for vessels of 18m to 150m LOA• Three dry docks with lengths up to 150m LOA
• 12 covered refit and repair areas
• Travel lifts: 320t and 835t
• 30,000 m² docking/yard area
• 20,000 m² in water / 20 refit berths
• 500m of linear docking space, offering a total of 8 berths for mooring yachts over 80m in our technical marina (or many more berths for smaller sized superyachts)
• Keel pit for sailing/racing yachts with swinging keels
• Alongside and stern to berthing: Max 110 m
• Covered sheds: 10 slots up to 102 m LOA, brand new dry-dock shed 90 m LOA and 102 m covered graving dock inside the yard
• Specialised in working on classic and antique yachts where dedicated care is required.
The fully equipped Amico&Co in-house workshops offer the following expertise:
• Engineering - official service dealer for MTU, Caterpillar, Northern Lights and Idromar.
• Shaft alignment
• Engine and generator servicing and reconditioning
• Technical systems
• Painting workshops
• Teak deck construction
• Interior construction and refit
• Electrical workshop
Complete-service superyacht refit shipyard in Genoa, ItalyAmico&Co offers multiple dry-dock solutions, recently inaugurating inside the yard area a new 102m sheltered graving dry-dock with 31m air draft, with state-of-the-art and environmentally friendly technical systems for paint overspray recovering and treatment, heating and lighting. The telescopic shed’s concertina roof has two major moveable sections that can slide completely over projects, opening a gap for any exterior crane works.
The company exclusively manages dry-dock #2 in Genoa Port, a 200m dry-dock suitable for two yachts up to 90m LOA, with a 90m, 29.5m air draft painting shed in the fore-section. A 76m dock has been added recently to the technical marina, creating new berthing space and allowing easier manoeuvring for larger superyachts. The shipyard recently finished constructing a keel pit, suitable for sailing and racing yachts with swinging keels.
Clients will find not only experienced project managers but all the in-house skills and supervision necessary to meet the highest standards and requirements. These in-house departments permit Amico&Co to provide a better service in terms of reliability, cost and time efficiency.
Crew services at Amico&Co• 24/7-access crew area with satellite TV & WiFi
• Dedicated multilingual concierge service for accommodation, transport, food and other client/crew requests
• Minutes from central Genoa, a lively metropolis perfectly located for crews with an international airport and connections to Tuscany, all major Italian cities and nearby ski resorts
Hours of work
8.30 - 12.30 / 14.30 - 18.30 Monday to Friday
Offices are on the 2nd floor