Amico Loano S.r.l.
“Fully-equipped shipyard for all yachts up to 50m in Italy”
Amico Loano is a new shipyard based in Loano, Italy, which is fully equipped with a complete range of facilities and services to provide refit, repair and maintenance work for yachts and superyachts of up to 50M LOA.
Main contactAddress: Lungomare Madonna del Loreto Loano, Italy 17025
Tel: +39 01 96 73 76 5
Amico Loano shipyard, approximately 80km from Genoa, is located inside the brand new marina in Loano, Italy. The shipyard is able to complete anything from simple maintenance works to specialised and complex superyacht refits.
It has a range of fully-equipped facilities coupled with professional and highly skilled staff, in order to provide the very best refit and repair services.
Yacht services at the shipyardAmico Loano can provide a complete range of services for both sailing and motor yachts. These include:
• Maintenance, hull and engine repairs
• Specialised works on wood, iron, stainless steel, alloy and fiberglass carpentry
• Surface protective treatments
• Hull and tank painting
• High quality finishing
• Mechanical jobs
• Hydraulic, electrical and electronic systems
• Rig service and deck equipment service
• Yacht storage
• Open and/or covered areas
• Long-term berths
In-house departments at Amico Loano shipyardThe in-house departments at Amico Loano consist of:
• Engineering and ship systems
• Anticorrosive treatments and painting/finishing work, including an equipped spray cabin
• Wood carpentry, fiberglass works and joinery
• Yard assistance and services
• Technical support and project management
Shipyard facilities• Yard area of 8,500m2
• Technical marina of up 70m LOA
• Two docking areas
• Covered shed - up to 24m LOA
• 550 tons travel lift
• 35 tons crane
• 25 tons davit
• Trolley lifts
• Paint shed
• 300m2 of workshops
• Warehouse and storage areas
An official dealerThey are official dealers for Caterpillar, MTU, Northern Lights, Berg Propulsion and more.
8.30 - 12.30 / 14.30 - 18.30 Monday to Friday
Offices are on the 2nd floor