Cantieri del Mediterraneo S.p.A.
“Ship building and yacht repair yard in the Port of Naples”
Cantieri del Mediterraneo is a shipbuilding and repair shipyard in the Port of Naples, Italy. With four dry docks, dedicated warehouses and a 400T travel lift, the yard has facilities dedicated to the refit, repair and conversion of superyachts.
Main contactAddress: Via Marinella, Varco 6 Naples, Italy 80133
Tel: +39 08 17 85 81 11
Established in 1911, the Cantieri del Mediterraneo shipyard has undergone great investment in order to create its shipyard facilities and services at the heart of the Port of Naples in Italy.
Superyacht repair shipyard in the Port of NaplesCantieri del Mediterraneo is equipped with shipyard facilities dedicated to the refit, repair and conversion of luxury yachts, superyachts and pleasure boats.
Processes requiring a controlled environment are carried out in warehouses with a total surface of 4,500m2, and working yards of 22,000m2. There is also a 200m pier for the berthing of pleasure yachts up to 55m LOA, and further piers for larger vessels.
Yacht repair facilities in ItalyShipyard facilities include:
• Three covered workshops – Mechanical, hull and interiors workshops
• One covered warehouse with 4,500m2 of enclosed storage space
• Graving dock one (115m x 16m x 5.6m – max. 5,000T)
• Graving dock two (206m x 21m x 7m – max. 15,000T)
• Graving dock three (335m x 40m x 10.6m – max. 80,000T)
• Floating dock (227m x 35m x 7m – max. 20,000T)
• A selection of fixed and mobile cranes, lifting vessels up to 650T
• A 400T travel lift
• Mooring berths of up to 1,400m along five piers
• Office building for owner’s representatives and crew
Contact Cantieri del Mediterraneo today to arrange your superyacht yard period today.