“Modern refit and repair shipyard in Trieste, Italy”
Cartubi is an established full-service shipyard in the Port of Trieste, Italy. Covering an area of 62,000sqm, the facility is able to house up to 10 superyachts between 30m and 100m, making it the largest shipyard in the Northern Adriatic.
Contact CartubiAddress: via K. L. Von Bruck 32 Trieste, Italy 34143
Operating in: Italy
Tel: +39 04 03 22 03 01
Part of Cantieri Navali Cartubi S.r.l., the Cartubi Shipyard offers outstanding superyacht refit facilities at the heart of the Port of Trieste.
Superyacht refit facility in ItalySpanning 62,000sqm, Cartubi Shipyard provides full-scale refit, repair and conversion services for superyachts and megayachts between 30m and 100m LOA.
The shipyard offers:
• 47,000sqm of outdoor areas, yards and docks
• 15,000sqm of indoor/covered workshops
• A slipway for vessels up to 500 tons and 200 metres LOA
• Five sliding tower cranes with an on-rail capacity of 60 tons.
Superyacht refit services include:
• Hauling and launching
• Metal and fibreglass work
• Steel and alloy repair
• Mechanical repairs on engines and transmission
• Hydraulic and electrical installations and repairs
• Anti-corrosion and osmosis treatments
• Interior refitting and repair
Dry docksFor many years, Cartubi has habitually employed the dry docks of the nearby Fincantieri and Ocean of Trieste shipyards for hull works. This offers them access to three dry docks ranging from 145m to 295m in length:
• Dry dock one: 145m x 23m x 4.6m
• Dry dock two: 207m x 28m x 8m
• Dry dock three: 295m x 56m x 9m
Shipyard equipment allows Cartubi to undertake superyacht carpentry and welding, with presses up to 300 tons for the cutting, bending and shaping of materials.
It also has access to numerically controlled machine tools such as lathes, milling, shaping, throttling, grinding and boring machines.
The home of Victory Superyacht custom-build superyachtsFor more than 50 years, Cartubi has designed and built turnkey, custom superyachts, working from render through to construction, outfitting and launch.
During the works a dedicated project manager is assigned to liaise between client and the skilled engineering and construction teams, ensuring every process in carried out with maximum attention to quality and safety.
Its services include:
• Concept creation and prototyping
• Budget and implementation time setup
• Definition of all and every technical and construction detail
Cartubi Shipyards is certified according to UNI EN ISO 9001:2008, OS 08, OG 7 and SOA standards.
Contact Cartubi Shipyards today to arrange your refit yard period in Italy.