Manoel Island Yacht Yard Ltd
“One-stop refit and repair shipyard in Malta for superyachts >50m”
Manoel Island Yacht Yard is an established shipyard in Malta, specialising in refit works on yachts up to 50m/500T. The facility is a one-stop marine yard for yacht maintenance in the Mediterranean; undertaking minor yacht repairs to full refits.
Contact Manoel Island Yacht Yard LtdAddress: Manoel Island Gzira, Malta GZR 3013
Operating in: Malta
Tel: +356 21 33 44 53
Mob: +356 79 32 69 61
With over 35 years’ experience within the marine maintenance sector, Manoel Island Yacht Yard offers a bespoke service to yachts and superyachts up to 50m LOA, or 500T, embracing the latest in technologies.
The yard’s skilled and motivated workforce is led by a highly experienced and professional management team, with a total understanding of the needs of yacht owners and captains, allowing for smooth and seamless working relationships.
Superyacht refit shipyard in MaltaManoel Island Yacht Yard is able to accommodate superyachts up to 50 metres in length, and 500 tons displacement. It is located in Gzira, close to the bustling heart of Sliema, with its chandlers, shops, bars and restaurants.
The shipyard offers a wide range of services, from small ship and yacht repairs to full hull refits and more, all carried out by a highly experienced workforce. Its refit facilities include:
• Seven slipways for yachts up to 50m LOA and 450 tons
• Hard-standing boat storage with 50 ton travel hoist (water and electricity provided)
• Berthing afloat for yachts up to 50m LOA
• 24-hour security
• Safety equipment service station
Yacht refit and repair services in MaltaManoel Island Yacht Yard offers reliable yacht refit and repair services to superyachts visiting Malta, including:
• Engineering: Marine electronics, mechanical and hydraulic
• Painting and varnishing: Coatings applications including spraying, airless spraying, roller and brush
• Carpentry and joinery: Small repairs to full refits, including yacht decking, hull planking, re-caulking and interiors
• Pipework: Carbon, stainless steel, galvanised steel and plastic systems
• Composite and metal works: Steel, aluminum, stainless steel and composite materials
• Interior design and outfitting: Furnishing and integrated systems
• Blasting: Soda blasting, garnet blasting and grit blasting
• Osmosis treatment
• Life raft servicing
• Sail repairs and valeting
• Yacht upholstery and canopy work
Only fully qualified technicians carry out all necessary boat maintenance. The shipyard is equipped with ample car parking and shower and toilet facilities for yacht crew.
To discuss your yacht refit and repair requirements, contact Manoel Island Yacht Yard today using the details above.