“A fully equipped, state of the art shipyard in Greece”
Spanopoulos Group shipyard in Attica, Greece, handles all shipbuilding & repair services for yachts & boats from 35M to 70M. They have developed major capabilities in dry docking, ship repair and the conversion of ships.
Main contactAddress: Kato Pounta Ambelakia, Salamina Attica, Greece 18902
Tel: +30 210 46 74 55 5
The Spanopoulos Group shipyard can handle all shipbuilding and repair services, from basic maintenance to the complete refit and refurbishment of yachts.
Shipyard services• Hauling, launching, dry docking, short –term stays and wintering
• Constructions, reconstructions, conversions, general repairs
• Repairs, renewals, placement of steel plates
• Hydro blasting, high-power water jetting (400 – 3000 Bar), sand blasting
• Painting, plastering, ornamental, surface treatment, steel-plate rust removal
• Piping, boiler, mechanical, electrical, engine and auxiliary machinery works
• Tail shafting and propeller works
• Replacement of zinc anodes
• Scaffolding, placement and removal
• Interior design & decoration
• Decking, antifouling & painting
They have a fully equipped, 40,000 sq. metre shipyard, which is located in Ampelakia on the island of Salamis, Greece. The boatyard is separated into two zones:
Zone A of the yardThis zone is used specially for the hauling, docking, servicing and staying of superyachts of any length between 35 and 70M.
Zone B of the yardWith 4 slipways, 2x24x170m and 2x12x150m in length, this zone is used for the building, converting, repairing and maintenance of vessels and any type of floating equipment.
They aim to provide the highest quality works and services in a timely and profitable manner handling the most demanding projects.
Facilities• Facilities can accommodate 30 dry-dock megayachts
• Approximately 25 moored boats
• 4,000-ton floating dock of 64.60m width, 28.60m length, 3.60m height and 3.30m depth
• 300-ton Mobile Boat Trolley for the transport of the vessels
• 820-ton Mobile Boat Hauler for the hauling of yachts
• Piping & machinery workshop
• Electrical workshop
• Carpentry workshop
• Automatic CNC cutting tool
• Disc Cutter Machines
• Geared Head Milling and Drilling Machines
• Press Strojaren piesok Machines
• Bench Grinder
• Air compressors
• Welding Machines
• Containers for offices and stowage
• Potain Tower cranes of 20 tons
• Much more
Dock position: 37º 57’ 13’’ N - 23º 33’ 06’’ E