Leading luxury yacht recruitment and training agency, Barcelona Crew has announced that they are now recruiting for a luxury cruise ship company, which includes a total of 10 vessels.
Successful applicants will report directly to the cruise director and will perform a variety of duties, from translating and preparing all documents for foreign guests, to assisting them constantly during their stay on board.
- Diploma from established hotel, tourism school or university
- Experience in hotel and tourism area or related field
- Excellent communication skills and a positive open attitude for public relations and problem solving
- Deep knowledge of their own country culture
- Ability to perform secretarial duties independently and knowledge of modern office methods and procedures
- Capability to prioritise tasks and operate in a complex dynamic environment
- Japanese mother tongue, plus fluent in English
- Valid medical certificate is required before embarkation
- BST (STCW) training certificate is required before embarkation
The position has a competitive salary, plus bonus, full accommodation and meals included, with flights paid by the company.
The position requires the successful candidate to live on board for five to six months. The contract is renewable (six to eight weeks off between contracts).
Interest applicants should take into account that they may have to meet some initial expenses including:
- Medical certificate
- CD1 VISA
- BST certificate
Barcelona Crew is always looking to make new contacts with captains, yacht agencies, management companies that are working in the superyacht industry.
Barcelona Crew will be present at the Barcelona Boat Show from 15th to 19th October. To make an appointment, please contact Mayte Bruguera, managing director of Barcelona Crew on email@example.com or view her LinkedIn profile.
For more information, visit Barcelona Crew.