Cannes Yachting Festival, which takes place between the 9th and 14th September, has announced their top five sailing and motor yachts premiering at the upcoming festival.
Admiral Sail Silent, 24m
Solaris One 58 by Europ Yachting, 17.58m
Aleica by Benetti Sail Division, 30.10m
Mythos by Riva Yacht, 37.50m
The top five of the largest motor yachts to appear at this year's festival includes:
1. Baglietto - 46 Displacement - 46.30m
2. Logica Yachts - Logica 147 - 44.80m
3. Riva Yacht - 122' Mythos – 37.50m
4. DL Yachts Dreamline - Dreamline 34 - 34m
5. Benetti Sail Division - Aleica – 30.10m
Each of these superyachts combines modern lines and cutting edge technologies with the rich tradition and experience of the shipyard that has built them.
Moored between the Quai Saint Pierre and the Quai Max Laubeu, 80 sailboats will be exhibited at this year's festival including:
1. Admiral Sail - Silent 76 - 24m
2. Jeanneau - Jeanneau 64 - 20.10m
3. Seaway Yachts - Shipman 59 - 19.80m
4. Bénéteau - Oceanis 60 - 18.53m
5. Europ Yachting - Solaris One 58 - 17.58m
This year, close to 40 boats, of which 9 are being presented in their world preview, will be exhibited in the catamaran area of the show.
Although still for a limited audience, the demand for multihulls has grown rapidly over the last several years. Ideal for family vacations or with friends, the large exterior and interior spaces of a multihull grants each guest their own space, all whilst sharing the pleasure of being on the water.
For more information visit Cannes Yachting Festival.