Lumishore, the world’s leading LED Underwater Light manufacturer, recently made significant upgrades to its highly acclaimed, Surface Mount (SMX) underwater LED lighting range.
Immediately available, 3 new high output SMX models join the DAME Award nominated Lumishore range of colour change surface mount, superyacht and thru-hull underwater LED lighting systems. All Lumishore Underwater LED lights offer full colour change options.
Lumishore customers enjoy the brightest, best and definitely the coolest, most beautifully designed underwater LED lights. With outputs up to 3,200 fixture lumens Lumishore’s new SMX series far out-perform all competing surface mounts as well as many thru-hull units from other manufacturers.
▪ Unmatched light output up to 3,200 fixture lumens
▪ Wide 90° light beam provides “Glowing” effect and reduces the numbers of lights per installation
▪ Suitable for above or below waterline mounting
▪ Aluminum chassis with advanced polymer over molding provides a corrosion proof, growth resistant rugged body design
▪ Simple installation – no external driver, three mounting screws and one .375” cable entry hole
▪ Very slim flush-fit profile make the SMX series easy to install on transom and on hull sides
▪ Over voltage, current, reverse polarity, soft start and Lumishore proprietary automatic thermal rollback (ATRB) to protect the light and the boat’s electrical systems
Les Ares, vice president of sales at Lumishore said “We are excited to deliver to the market; the much anticipated new SMX series of single color surface-mount lights. The new SMX 21, 51 and 101 offer consumers the most lumen’s-per-dollar of any surface-mount underwater light. Lumishore achieved this by increasing the light output 100%, while maintaining the price and power consumption of the previous models."
Les then added "The new series of lights will be displayed, for the first time, at the Fort Lauderdale International boat show. Consumers and dealers are invited to view the new lights at the Yachting Tent booth 633-638.”
For more information please visit here.