Less than six weeks remain until the launch of Dubai’s 21st International Boat Show, held at the Dubai International Marine Club from 5th to 9th March 2013.
Ian Jones, sales manager at the world’s leading superyacht directory Yachting Pages, said, “Dubai is the hub of superyacht activity and business for the entire region. Many important relationships and deals will be forged over the five days of the show, and we’ll be at the heart of it.
“Representatives for Yachting Pages and our prestige product, the hard-back Superyacht Owners’ Guide (SYOG) will be found in the Media Lounge in the Luxury Supplies and Services sector, and we can’t wait to meet our valued clients again and to make some new partnerships.”
Turkey is putting itself firmly on the global superyacht map this year with exhibitors including Miss Tor Yacht, ECI Yacht, Gora Yacht, Kaiserwerft and Safter Marine.
Francis Carter, senior account manager at Yachting Pages, is very aware of Turkey’s rising star. He said, “Turkey is a hotbed of superyacht innovation, design and build at the moment, proving themselves amply capable of building incredible vessels to the same standards you’d expect from Italy or Germany. They’re the ones to watch.”
Running for over 20 years, the Dubai show brings together over 5,000 ultra-high net worth individuals (UHNWIs) with world-classs producers and service providers from across the superyacht spectrum.
Over 26,000 of the Middle East’s marine investors and enthusiasts are expected to attend this dynamic and award-winning show, drawn by highlights such as 33 world premieres.
Offering the luxury brands and exhibitors present the chance to leverage almost £5million in PR and advertising coverage, Dubai reigns supreme as one of the world’s top five boat shows with sectors for superyacht buyers, luxury car enthusiasts, diving professionals and marine lovers.
Highlights of the show
- Italian ship-building legend Fincantieri will be at the show following the launch of their largest ship ever, the stupendous cruise liner Royal Princess
- Brook Marine will be showcasing market-leading technology with gadgets and wizardry from famous brands including TECMA, Osculati, Dolphin and Lewmar
- Greenline Yacht Interiors – designers for world-class brands Lürssen and Trinity – will give visitors a taste of their lavish superyacht interiors
- Bombardier, world leader in business aviation, is the official Jet Sponsor of the show. They are the world’s only manufacturer of both jet aircraft and trains
- Sunseeker is launching its highly anticipated new 40-metre model – a regional debut – while Lürssen’s 2013 range will also be showcased
- Al-Futtaim Marine, exclusive Larson boat dealer to the UAE, will exhibit their innovative LX series, their sporty LSR series, their prestige LXI series and the state-of-the-art Cabrio range
- Nautique (the Watersport Industry Association’s Manufacturer of the Year 2012 and winner of Most Innovative Product), will invite visitors to learn about their Super Air Nautique G23, which redefines what a wake boat can be.
For further information about the Dubai International Boat Show, visit www.boatshowdubai.com.
For further information about Yachting Pages, visit the team in the Media Lounge in the LSS sector of the Dubai Show or go online: www.yachting-pages.com.