Yachting Pages is currently recruiting for a French sales account manager to join the Bristol-based team.
Media sales with a difference – French speaking
Employment type - Permanent
Location - Bristol, with excellent travel opportunities
Languages - French
Who is Yachting Pages?
Yachting Pages is a world leading Media company specialising in the superyacht industry.
Yachting Pages is the superyacht industry's purchasing reference connecting sellers with buyers responsible for budgets worth £millions.
Yachting Pages is an award winning company that publishes market leading directories, books and hosts the superyacht industry's largest online database of suppliers and services.
What is the role?
We are looking for a talented French sales account manager to join our dynamic team selling a variety of lead generating solutions to existing and new customers.
Based in Bristol the role is primarily telesales, although you may be invited to practice your face to face selling and networking skills by attending the Cannes, Fort Lauderdale, Antibes, Genoa, Monaco or Dubai boat shows.
Our market is one of the most lucrative and glamorous in the world, but the most satisfying parts of this role are the relationships we have and the results that we get for our clients.
- Have a proven & successful track record in media sales
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets
- Be highly motivated & results driven
- Be fluent in written & spoken French
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be resilient enough to be on the phone all day
- Have a current driving licence
- Be prepared to travel overseas at least 3 times per year
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be excellent in developing and maintaining relationships
- Have a hunger for knowledge
- Be competitive and want to be the best they can
- Be proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook
- Have good admin skills
- Be professional & presentable
- Be able to spot and seize an opportunity
- Want to learn, progress and develop in their career
- Be able to work under their own initiative and as part of a team
What are the benefits of working for Yachting Pages?
- Competitive salary, with £24,000 basic and commission
- The opportunity to travel to glamorous destinations
- The chance to work for a small entrepreneurial company where you can make a difference
- The opportunity to both work in a multilingual environment
- Travel insurance
- Private healthcare
- Team building events
- Comprehensive training & development
What are the hours of work?
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 16.30
Some weekend work will be required whilst attending boat shows & exhibitions
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org