Hello Yachts, a boutique yacht agency specialising in interior supplies together with the Floral Art Training School of Barcelona, is offering a flower course especially designed for yacht stewards and stewardesses.
Stewards and stewardesses can be expected to deal with thousands of pounds’ worth of flowers a year and the care and arranging of flowers is a complex and valuable art.
The course will give professional training about Floral Art, which crew would be able to use while on board a yacht. Full details of the course can be found below.
Duration: Two half days in Barcelona including theory and practical work with flowers.
- What materials and vases to work with and what flowers to use to create different effects.
- Different types of flowers to use per season in different geographical regions.
- Flower care; how to select when buying.
- Floral compositions training; Knowledge on floral design: colour, form, texture and lines.
- Different vases support and flower arrangement sizes
- You will also have the possibility to consult Hello Yachts if you need some support on a project.
Date: this course is scheduled for the first week of May 2016 with final dates to be arranged closer to the time.
Price: €385,00 (10% VAT not included)
There are limited spaces for participants so those interested should contact Hello Yachts.