- For the first time something special for the Chief Stewardesses! Introducing the Chief Stewardess Cocktail Party with the CONNECT band organised by Dolphin Wear with Rituals, their food & drinks partners. It will take place in the AYS restaurant on Friday 19th of April 2013 at 7:00 pm. An invitation is required, so please get in touch with Dolphin Wear.
- This year's Captain's Dinner is taking place in the Garden Beach Hotel in Juan Les Pins on Friday 19th of April at 8:30pm. Get your invitation from AYS (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- To already existing lounges and events, they have added a Chef Lounge this year. Gourmet Delivery is setting up different activities just for chefs in the new CHEF LOUNGE located in BSJ VOUTE 1. All chefs are welcome to follow different presentations on molecular cuisine, vapor cuisine or how to choose your caviar. The presentations will run from about 11:00 am to no later than 4:30 pm.
- In this year's Crew Lounge, everyday from 10:00am, ACREW and its partners will be offering an array of workshops and career advice followed by a Happy Hour at 5:30pm. Come and connect with colleagues or meet with your friends in a relaxed environment. On Saturday 20th of April from 6:00 pm onwards, is a big Crew Party in the Crew Lounge with DJ Dani L Mebius.
- The Captain's Lounge is sponsored by Marina Port Vell, Icon Yachts and AGC Marine; Captains and their guest can enjoy free breakfast, lunch and drinks in the lounge. The drinks are sponsored by WWS. In order to obtain a badge for the Captain's lounge, contact AYS!
All lounges are open from the 18th to the 21st April, from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm every day.
Check out the seminars in the general Event calendar on www.antibesyachtshow.com