Kenyon International Inc, a leading manufacturer of cooktops and stainless steel electric grills is running a competition to win a Revolution Grill in time for the 4th July celebrations.
Kenyon International explained, “The Revolution Grill is an all-season portable electric grill, created to eliminate the threat of flare-ups.”
The grill is worth $495 and includes:
- Quick pre-heating in less than seven minutes
- A cooking grate, which exceeds 500F
- Double coated non-stick grilling surface (dishwasher friendly)
- Easy to use analogue control with red “on” light indicator
- Weather resistant and rust proof marine grade 304 stainless steel
- UL approved for indoor and outdoor use
Applicants need to fill in a form on their here to be entered into the competition. So far, there have been over 4,000 entrants; the winner will be announced on 25th June 2014.
Kenyon International was established in 1931 and today, is the largest manufacturer of two-burner ceramic glass cooktops and stainless steel electric grills in North America. The company provides a custom range of cooktops and ranges for kitchens and galleys on board yachts and in homes.
To read the terms and conditions of this competition, please visit Kenyon