MyBoatShow is the official events app by Active Media, Inc. for The Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS), The St. Petersburg Power & Sailboat Show, The Yacht and Brokerage Show in Miami Beach (YBS) and The Palm Beach International Boat Show.
The MyBoatShow app will help people to navigate these shows and find the boats and marine products they are searching for.
The application will also:
- Provide event details such as event costs and times, locations of rest rooms, food and drinks, show offices and bus pickup and drop-off.
- Search for the boats and yachts by size range, manufacturer and type, including their location at the show.
- Search for vendors of yachting, sailing and marine products including their booth locations.
- Provide an interactive map to help guide users at the events and provide general location of boating exhibits within the confines of the show.
- Enable users to view different levels of detailed map views.
- Allow users to build a list of their favourite powerboats, sailing boats, superyachts or other marine products for future reference.
The app has links to Facebook and Twitter and to Show Management’s YouTube Channel showing various boat show videos.
MyBoatShow also includes a news system to provide important updates and news during the shows along with any changes to the bus schedules at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show or the busses traveling between the Yacht and Brokerage show and the Miami Boat show.
Once the application is installed, you will see a list of Boat Show Events. Select the current event and then click the Download link to have show specific data loaded into the application. This process may take several minutes depending on the network speed (3G or WI-FI).
The MyBoatShow app is updated through integration with the event’s website. As the Show Management website is updated, all relevant information is sent to their boat show app, including product pictures if available.
This year’s Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show is fast approaching on 25th to 29th October. Show exhibitors range from yacht builders to exotic cars; Yachting Pages will be among the leading names at the Show, located at booth 680b and will be on hand to demonstrate its products and services, including its printed and online leading marine directories. Visitors to the booth can also be entered into a grand prize draw.
Download the free MyBoatShow app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-boat-show-events-from-show/id466328505?ls=1&mt=8
To book an appointment with the Yachting Pages team at FLIBS 2012 email email@example.com