OceanStyle by BURGESS, international specialists in the sale, management and charter of 20 to 45 metre semi-custom build luxury yachts, has revealed the yachts it will be presenting at the Palm Beach International Boat Show, taking place from the 21st to the 24th March 2013, located in Berths D112-116 and D212-215, Ramp D.
During the four day show, OceanStyle by BURGESS will be displaying a collection of spectacular yachts from their own sales fleet, including:
- 116.2ft (35.4m) CARCHARIAS Pershing 115 – built in 2008 she can accommodate up to eight guests in four cabins and has a maximum cruising speed of 52 knots. Asking price: €11,000,000
- 103ft (31.40m) ALMA from Azimut S.p.A – built in 2008 she is no ordinary Azimut 105, with extensive customisation, refit and upgrades to the very highest standard making her in “as new” condition whilst offering a considerable saving on a new yacht. ALMA also offers an additional crew cabin added for 5th crew member, the latest entertainment systems with apple TV and B&W speakers, full new navigation and Seatel systems, and underwater lights and cameras. Asking price: $6,250,000
- 98.1ft (29.9m) OBRIGADO 98 Global Fast Trawler – built in 2006 and able to accommodate up to ten guests in five cabins, OBRIGADO is designed for the yachtsmen who wants the safety, economy, comfort and global reach historically associated with Long Range vessels, without forfeiting on speed. The entire main deck is well thought out and lends itself equally well to entertaining in style. Asking price: $4,700,000
- 76 ft (23.1m) CINNABAR VI – built in 2001, she has had only one Owner, a well experienced yachtsman, whom designed and outfitted this yacht. While keenly for sale, she will be spending the summer season in the Mediterranean. Asking price $1,445,000
- 70.4 ft (21.5m) CAMELOT – built in 2004, this 680 Sun Sport can accommodate up to 6 guests in its 3 cabins and has a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots. Asking price $995,000
OceanStyle by BURGESS’ has a dedicated team of brokerage and charter professionals, who combine experience, understanding and passion to provide clients with a comprehensive and transparent analysis of the market, and they will be on hand for the duration of the show to provide any information required.
For further information on the OceanStyle by BURGESS yachts on display at the Palm Beach International Boat Show, please visit www.osyachting.com or contact the OceanStyle by BURGESS Miami team on +1 305 67 29 40 0 or by e-mailing Miami@osyachting.com.