One of France’s leading shipyards, Pôle Refit La Rochelle, has today announced the launch of a brand new website, to serve as a showcase of local skills and know-how for yacht and superyacht refit services.
The website now provides two distinct services, namely a “yacht refit” offer for vessels under 25 metres in length and a “superyacht refit” offer, specifically tailored for vessels 25 metres and above.
According to Pôle Refit La Rochelle, the website has been designed to enable prompt access to information; a rewritten and enhanced content, an intuitive navigation and optimised ergonomics.
Laurent Da Rold, president of Pôle Refit La Rochelle commented, “Thanks to both a new design and a reshaped structure, we can now provide a complete, clear and efficient interface. Our website enables users to discover in just a few clicks our global refit offer for all types of boats.”
Pôle Refit La Rochelle explained that the new website is:
- Responsive (remotely accessible from computers, tablets and smartphones)
- Practical and easy-to-use
- Connected to social networks
- A bilingual English-French version
There are also many new sections on the website, including information on:
- Custom-made solutions for sailing- or motor-yachts under 25 meters in length
- Specific and tailored offers for superyachts from 25 meters and above
- Corporate members and completed refit projects
- The main contacts and the available services
- Practical and touristic information (tides, access, area discovering, accommodation etc…)
For more information, visit Pôle Refit La Rochelle.