Following the phenomenal success of the Cogs4Cancer charity cycle ride in both 2013 and 2014, the focus has now turned to 2015.
The C4C team are looking for keen cyclists and sponsors with strong connections to the yachting industry who may be interested in joining the C4C team to help raise money and awareness for cancer charities in the United Kingdom and France.
In the autumn of 2015, C4C is planning to ride from Barcelona to Antibes in only five days. Along this incredible journey various events will be staged in order to offer an incredible experience for all involved.
Do you have what it takes to be involved in this amazing experience and can you commit to the following set of principles?
• Help C4C raise as much money as possible for charity.
• The aim is to get every rider to the finish line, to enjoy the ride and have fun along the way.
• Its a team event, not a race, and participants will need their own bike.
• All money raised goes to charity, and as such, all riders must pay their own way, including travel expenses, hotels etc.
• All money donated / raised goes to cancer charities in the UK and France.
• All riders need to bring at least €5,000 sponsorship to qualify to ride.
All riders should complete sufficient training to enable them to finish the ride. Any participant will owe it to their fellow riders to be as committed to this cause as possible in order to make it a success. 2014 will be a very hard act to follow, but all at C4C believe 2015 can be bigger and better!
All entries need to be submitted by 1st March 2015. The final list of successful riders will be drawn at random and announced shortly afterwards.
If you are interested then please make contact via email to email@example.com with a short description of why you want to be a part of yachting's most successful charitable endeavour.