Yacht Toys & Dreams off-season Seabob service includes:
- Freshwater dip to remove all traces of salt
- Cleaning of all electrical contacts and charger
- Inspection, maintenance and replacement of seals and battery charging points
- Lubrication of mechanical moving parts
- Replacement and/or installation of broken or missing parts
- Dry storage area free from humidity
Joan Farell of Yacht Toys & Dreams commented, “This off-season service means that you can forget about the problems associated with poor winter storage. We can take care of everything for you, ensuring that your Seabob is in perfect condition when it is returned to your for the start of the next season.”
As well as general maintenance and storage, Yacht Toys & Dreams is offering an a la carte painting service. Ideal for repairing scratches and bumps, or even personalise your Seabob to make it unique.
Yacht Toys & Dreams is an authorised distributor and after-sales service center for Seabob water toys in Spain.