Y.CREW, a leading crew agent and services company for the superyacht industry, has launched a new membership club aimed at crew.
The club is in aid of the Blue Marine Foundation, with 100% of the subscription going straight to the charity. The foundation is aiming to increase the area of the world’s oceans protected by marine reserves from 2.8% to 10% by 2020.
What members get from the club:
- Discounts on top yachting brands in superyacht hubs including car rentals, restaurants, bars, spas, hotels and training schools.
- Invites to YACHT.CLUB crew parties.
- Exclusive competitions with prizes.
To join, crew will need to go to the website www.yellowyacht.club, which went live during this year’s Monaco Yacht Show. Subscription costs 120 euros for the complete first year’s membership; once subscribed, members are sent their card straight away.
Y.CREW is also offering their Y.FLY service to all registered crew, giving them a number of advantages when arranging travel. With an itinerary that changes all the time, travelling on leave, rotation or yacht business can be complicated; this is where Y.FLY is designed to assist crew.
The Y.FLY team can arrange:
- Discounted seafarer and other low cost flights
- Fully flexible air fares with free changes or cancellations
- Higher baggage allowances
- Preferred rates at hotels worldwide
- Reduced cost on car rentals worldwide