Agios Kosmas Marina
“Olympic quality marina in Athens, Greece for yachts up to 90m”
Originally built to host the sailing competitions of the Athens 2004 Olympic Games, Agios Kosmas Marina is now a superyacht marina offering the best shelter spot from extreme weather conditions in the whole Attica for yachts up to 90m.
Contact InformationAddress: Poseidonos Ave. Athens, Greece 16777
Tel: +30 210 98 52 713
Agios Kosmas Marina can accommodate 337 boats in total, on both permanent and floating pontoons. The port welcomes yachts of sizes from 6m to 90m for short visitor-stay berthing as well as long-term annual berthing, and has space for dry-docking for boat wintering.
Superyacht facilities and services• Minimum overall length 6m
• Maximum overall length 90m
• Laundry/dryer (on demand)
• Tender pilot mooring assistance
• Electric Power 230/380V and fresh water supply
• Common use WC and showers
• 24-hour security service (security fence, controlled vehicle entrance, patrol cars, CCTV)
• Touchdown and lift-off helicopter facility
• Car Park areas
• Fuel availability on hour’s notice
• Slipway for trailers
• Crane and technical support on hour’s notice
• Fire Detection and extinguishing system
• Automated port control services
• Dry docking
Location of Agios Kosmas MarinaAgios Kosmas Marina is located in the coastal area in southern Attica, next to Glyfada city, between the cape of Agios Kosmas and the Bay of Glyfad.
Yacht port in AthensThe marina is perfectly situated for yachts to explore close-by locations including; Aegina, Hydra, Spetses, Zerifos, Zifnos, Milos, Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes, Lefkada, Corfu.
Fully secure marina and protected in GreeceThe port is protected by security guards who are in constant contact with the staff of the marina keeping them fully informed 24 hours, seven days a week. Furthermore the whole premises are monitored by CCTV for added security.
Visiting Greece? Contact Agios Kosmas Marina today.