Kos Island Marina
“Secure yacht marina berthing and boatyard on Kos Island”
Set in a natural bay just outside Kos Old Harbour, Kos Marina is a secure yacht marina and boatyard, equipped to provide yacht berthing and yacht support services to superyachts visiting Greece and the Dodecanese Islands.
Contact InformationAddress: G. Papandreou Kos, Greece
Tel: +30 224 20 57 50 0
Contact Name: Antonis Drosos
Completing an ambitious renovation project in 2001, Kos Marina can now accommodate luxury yachts and superyachts from 7m to 80m LOA.
The marina is located one mile southeast of Kos Old Habour, setting it at the heart of the Aegean and Dodecanese cruising grounds.
Kos Marina facilitiesKos Marina offers competitive yacht berthing rates across its 250 fully-equipped berths, which are served by mooring lines, water and electricity supply (220/380V from 16 to 125amps), and telephone and satellite TV connectivity.
The marina complex is patrolled 24-hours a day, seven-days a week by security guards, and is monitored around-the-clock by CCTV cameras. Further marina facilities include:
• Pilot speedboat
• Boatyard with 100-ton boat lift (ASCOM) and 35-ton hydraulic trailer
• Dry storage area for 150 boats/yachts
• Marine fuel station
• Port authority customs and clearances
• Fire and emergency rescue stations
Guest and yacht crew marina amenitiesKos Island Marina is equipped to offer yacht crew and guests a comfortable and enjoyable marina stay. Guest amenities include:
• On-site yacht agent and travel concierge
• Yacht provisioning
• Café-bistro and restaurant
• Supermarket and shopping centre
• Boutique and souvenir shops
• Laundry facility
• Marine chandlery
• Rent-a-car facility
Kos Marina Yacht Service boatyard and dry dockThe Kos Marina Yacht Service on site boatyard provides an extensive range of technical repair services for yachts and superyachts.
Only approved technical service contractors are permitted to operate within boatyard, with services including:
• Yacht haul-out and launch via a 100-ton marine travel lift (8m max. beam)
• Yacht cleaning, painting and polishing
• Antifouling and osmosis treatments
• General yacht repairs
• Yacht spare sourcing
• Mechanical, electrical and electronic repairs
• Sail repairs
• Life raft inspection and servicing
• Underwater inspections
Contact Kos Marina today to discuss your yacht berthing requirements on Kos Island.
Latitude & Longitude
37º 53'N 27º 18'E