Marina Porto Antico
“Fully featured yachting marina set in prime surroundings in Genoa.”
Marina Porto Antico is a stunning marina, fit for superyachts up to 75m in length. Set in the historic port of Genoa, it is close to restaurants, shipyards and shops.
Contact InformationAddress: Molo Ponte Morosini, 21 Genoa, Italy 16126
Operating in: Italy
Tel: +39 01 02 47 00 39
Marina Porto Antico, set in the historical centre of Genoa, is a fully featured marina in a private setting, with berths for superyachts up to 75m LOA.
Set close to the Aquarium of Genoa and many well-known museums, the marina is in an ideal spot for exploring the city, or simply to relax on board in beautiful surroundings whilst being close to local amenities.
The marina is protected by the breakwater of the Port of Genoa and is therefore a safe haven against any storm, and the site is manned 24/7 to provide piece of mind to boaters.
Superyacht berths in Genoa, ItalyPorto Marina Antico offers a range of services to visiting and long-term berthing yachts, including:
• ADSL line and phone on dock
• Water and electricity
• Used oil disposal and battery disposal
• Cleaning and rubbish collection
• Private toilets and shower cabins
• Staff available 24/7
Amenities at Marina Porto AnticoMarina Porto Antico offers the following amenities to meet the needs of both crew and owners:
• Deep water berths for vessels up to 75m (larger vessels can be accommodated with advance notice)
• Concrete docks capable of accommodating delivery and service vehicles
• Friendly, multilingual staff
• Docking assistance
• 24 hour gated security
• Bathroom, shower and laundry facilities
• Walking distance to numerous shops, services and restaurants
• 2 minute walk to city train and 5 minute walk to main train station
• 20 minutes from Genoa airport, 2 hours from Milan airport and 1 hour and half from Pisa airport
• Parking available for guests and long term berths
Contact Marina Porto Antico today for a prime berth in Genoa today.