Port La Forêt
“A picturesque marina for boats in North Western France”
Port La Forêt is a beautiful harbour in North West France, offering established marine facilities and mooring for boats within the Breton village of La Foret Fouesnant. With ample berthing, it makes the perfect base for exploring the region.
Contact InformationAddress: Rte de Port-la-Forêt, La Rochelle, France / Monaco 29940
Tel: +33 (0)2 98 56 98 45
Port La Forêt is ideally located on the North West coast of France, and is fully equipped with a wealth of port services and amenities to accommodate visiting boats and vessels. The facility is nearby to many local marine businesses and maintenance facilities, assisting your stay in Northern France.
Arrival at Port La ForêtVisitors must declare their arrival at the port at the on-site capitainerie . In any season, it is advisable to contact the harbor master ahead of your arrival to check availability.
The port is available to contact via VHF Channel 9.
Port services and amenitiesThe port has a wealth of marine amenities to assist boat and yacht owners during their stay. These include:
• A 25-ton boat lift
• A 75-ton boat lift
• A 30m crane accommodating boats of 3-ton and 20m LOA
• A propelled trailer accommodating boats from 40 to 75tons
• Caulkings and outputs for small units of less than 3tons
• A pit for large ships to draft
• Self-service fuel CB24/24 PLC
• Dry dock areas sealed with recovery and treatment of water runoff
• Pumping system of sewage and waste oils on fuel pontoons
• Battery, waste fuel and oil collections
• On-site sorting and recycling for harbour-users
The port also offers Wi-Fi access for port tenants.
Wintering and yearly rentalsPort La Forêt provides 1,130 reservations for off-season and boat wintering afloat, as well as yearly berthing rentals.
Live weather updates are available via the port website to facilitate your journey and onward stay.
Contact the Port La Forêt Captaincy to discuss your berthing requirements.