Saybrook Point Marina
Saybrook Point Marina, located at the mouth of the Connecticut River in historic Old Saybrook, provides a world-class service to visiting yachts up to 61m LOA, supported by unbeatable marine facilities and guest amenities.
Contact InformationAddress: 2 Bridge St. Old Saybrook, CT, Connecticut, USA 06475
Tel: +1 860 395 3080
Saybrook Point Marina is a leading superyacht marina in Connecticut, USA, providing access to the scenery of New England’s shoreline. Deep-water access from the Long Island Sound allows for easy access to the dock and marine facilities.
Saybrook Point marine services:• Berthing for yachts up to 60.98m/200ft LOA
• Concrete floating docks and fixed docks with breakwater
• 12’ approach depth at low water
• Electrical hook ups with variable outputs
• Bunkering via ValvTect Marine Fuel
• Marine supply store
• 24-hour provisioning
• Personalised concierge service
Marina and guest amenities:• Award-winning cuisine
• AAA Four Diamond hotel and spa
• Indoor and outdoor heated pools
• Fitness club
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Front desk open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Saybrook Point also offers marina guests a complimentary courtesy car, highly reputable staff, and select spa services available on board your superyacht.
Contact Saybrook Point to reserve yacht berthing in Connecticut.