The Waterfront Marina
“Marina berthing for yachts in Hamilton, Bermuda”
Set within one of Bermuda’s most prestigious waterfront developments, The Waterfront is a 24-hour, full-service marina at the Western end of Barr’s Bay in Hamilton. It offers 50 berths for visiting yachts up to 55m / 180ft LOA.
Contact InformationAddress: 96 Pitts Bay Rd. Pembroke, HM 08 Hamilton, Bermuda
Tel: +1 441 532 3625
Set in Hamilton, The Waterfront Marina is one of Bermuda’s most central berthing facilities. With a maximum depth of 7.3m, it offers secure yacht berthing with state-of-the-art marine facilities and amenities, and convenient access to the island’s attractions.
Marina facilities and amenitiesAt The Waterfront, berth holders can take advantage of state-of-the art facilities, including:
• 24-hour self-service fueling
• Fuel station with ice, restrooms and convenience items
• 24-house CCTV and roaming security staff
• Pump-out station and dock carts
• Experience dockmaster
• Access to secure parking facilities
• Easy access to Miles Market gourmet food store, PW Marine chandlery, Harry’s Restaurant and The Tone Zone health club
Marina berths for yachts in BermudaNestled within one of Bermuda’s most exclusive landmark developments, the marina offers boat and yacht owners central full-service docking.
There are over 50 berths on site for sport fishers and small pleasure craft to luxury super and megayachts. These are leased on a one-year, five-year or 10-year pre-paid basis. Benefits include:
• Easy walk-on, walk-off access
• Floating berths and walkways, rated to Class III hurricane conditions / winds of 130mph
• Safety and shelter provided by 85m (279ft) breakwater pier
• Fresh water and metered electricity
• Wi-Ft and satellite TV
• Laundry and dry-cleaning services
• Gym and spin studio
• Optional storage boxes, internet, telephone and cable television provided directly to berths
Chandlers: PW MarineOn-site at The Waterfront is PW Marine; a chandler servicing all your nautical needs in one convenient location. It offers one of Bermuda’s best selections of boats, engines, brands, parts and supplies. A team of skilled service technicians also works to repair, service and maintain boats and engines to ensure small glitches do not become large problems.
Provisioning: Miles MarketMiles Market is also on hand at the development. With five generations of commitment to providing the world’s finest foods, Miles Market is a state-of-the-art food facility at Pitts Bay, offering fresh and prepared gourmet foods and gifts. Enjoy a meal on the patio, take it away or arrange for Miles-To-Go fresh food catering.
Contact The Waterfront Marina today to arrange yacht berthing in Bermuda.
Summer hours (April to October): 08:00am - 06:00pm (05:00pm Sundays and holidays)/
Winter hours (November to April): 08:00am - 05:00pm (closed Sundays and holidays).