The Waterfront Marina
Set within one of Bermuda’s most prestigious waterfront developments, The Waterfront Marina is a full service marina at the Western end of Barr’s Bay in Hamilton, equipped to cater to visiting yachts up to 18-metres LOA.
Contact InformationAddress: 96 Pitts Bay Rd. Pembroke, HM 08 Hamilton, Bermuda
Tel: +1 441 532 3625
The Waterfront Marina on Pitts Bay is a prestigious full service marina in Hamilton, Bermuda, complete with state-of-the-art marine facilities and amenities.
Prestigious yacht berthing in BermudaNestled within one of Bermuda’s most exclusive landmark developments, the marina offers boat and yacht owners access to central full service docking, complete with:
• Easy walk on, walk off access
• Quality, durable floating berths and walkways, rated to Class III hurricane conditions and winds of 130mph
• Safety and shelter provided by 85m (279ft) breakwater pier
• Fresh water and electricity
• Optional storage boxes, internet, telephone and cable television provided directly to berths
There are over 50 berths on site, ranging in size from 7.6m (25ft) to 18.3m (60ft). These are leased on a one-year, five-year or 10-year pre-paid basis. Although currently fully subscribed, the facility welcomes enquiries about berthing.
Marina facilities and amenitiesAs a full service marina, The Waterfront Marina offers a wealth of facilities and amenities to visiting boats and yachts beyond secure berthing, including:
• 24-hour self-service fueling
• Full service fuel station with ice, restrooms and convenience items
• 24-house CCTV and roaming security staff
• Access to secure parking facilities
• Pump out station and dock carts
• Dock master
• Easy access to Miles Market gourmet food store, PW Marine chandlery, The Bank of Butterfield Waterfront Branch, Harry's Restaurant and The Time Zone health club
Chandlers: PW MarinePW Marine is a chandler servicing all your nautical needs in one convenient location. With one of Bermuda’s best selections of boats, engines, brands, parts and supplies, if it’s not in stock, they will source it for you. A team of skilled service technicians also works to repair, service and maintain boats and engines to ensure small glitches do not become large problems.
Provisioning: Miles MarketWith five generations of commitment to providing the world’s finest foods, Miles Market is a state-of-the-art food facility at Pitts Bay, offering fresh and prepared gourmet foods and gifts. Enjoy your meal on the patio, take it away or arrange for Miles-To-Go fresh food catering.
Contact The Waterfront Marina in Bermuda today to enquire about their yacht berthing availability.
50 berths for vessels ranging from 7.6m/25ft to 18.3m/60ft.
Summer hours (April to October): 08:00am - 06:00pm (05:00pm Sundays and holidays)
Winter hours (November to April): 08:00am - 05:00pm (closed Sundays and holidays)