Braemar Yacht Services (Surveyors)
“Providing technical services and marine surveys to the yachting sector"
- Specialities: Commercial Yacht Coding
- Corrosion Survey
- Damage Assessment
- Electrical Survey
- Engine Survey
- Expert Witness
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Insurance & Finance Valuations
- MLC Surveys
- MLC Certification
- Moisture Tests
- Osmosis Surveys
- PDI / Warranty Surveys
- Pre-Purchase Surveys
- Rigging Surveys
- Sound Level Readings
- Stability Surveys
- Tonnage Surveys
- Underwater Hull Inspection
- Vibration Readings
- Mechanical Survey
Braemar Yacht Services is a marine surveying firm with a worldwide presence, offering a range of technical yacht services from pre-purchase surveys to project management.
Contact Braemar Yacht Services (Surveyors)Address: 5th Floor, 6 Bevis Marks London, United Kingdom EC3A 7BA
Tel: +44 (0)79 70 60 66 35
Braemar Yacht Services is a superyacht surveyor and technical consultancy with a global team of 23 surveyors based in 15 locations worldwide, strategically positioned at or close to key superyacht hubs. Its headquarters is based in London, UK.
Operating worldwide from these offices, it deploys its surveyors to remote locations in response to insurance casualties or survey requests. Braemar is a multi-disciplinary team of captains, marine engineers, naval architects and yacht managers with combined superyacht-survey experience of hundreds of years.
It gives Braemar an unrivalled depth of knowledge in all aspects of marine surveying.
Sale and purchase technical services• Pre-purchase surveys
• Condition surveys
• Preparation to sell
• Sea trials
Damage surveys and casualty investigationsBraemar offers the following services in relation to superyachts and megayachts:
• Assessment of the nature and extent of casualty damage
• Advice on repair method and cost
• Root cause analysis
• Salvage supervision
New-build and refit & repair project managementLarge projects like a new build or significant refit work requires asset protection, risk reduction and cost control. Braemar offers this through a full project management service.
• From technical support to contract definition and negotiation
• Design and technical specification appraisal
• Yacht refit and repair costs/advice, supervision and planning including commissioning and sea trials
• Cost control, tenders and accounts review
• New build and conversion warranty management
Yacht safety and loss preventionBraemar also provides the following services:
• Advice on reliability of equipment, design solutions and operations
• Incident prevention condition surveys
• Shipyard audit and new build risk assessment (including JH 143)
• Shipyard management audit
• Yacht management company audit
• Crew drills, training and asset protection on safety operations
• SM audit
• Yacht load out surveys
Braemar officesBraemar has manned offices in the following locations:
• New York
• San Francisco
• Hong Kong
For a complete range of yacht technical services carried out by seasoned professionals in the yachting industry, contact Braemar Yacht Services today.