“Limoges porcelain dinnerware designed personally for your yacht”
Atelier Soubiran designs and creates bespoke Limoges porcelain dinnerware sets for yachts. Every piece is thoughtfully conceived to depict the yacht’s style, and brings a unique elegance to the dining table.
Contact Atelier SoubiranAddress: Red Lion Yard London, United Kingdom W1J 5JR
Operating in: United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)77 43 03 25 85
With offices in London, Paris and Los Angeles, Atelier Soubiran creates French porcelain dinnerware that will leave a lasting impression on superyacht guests.
Every piece is thoughtfully conceived by the Atelier Soubiran design studio in coordination with the superyacht owner or interior designer, to embody the yacht's unique style.
Porcelain tableware for superyachtsThe Atelier Soubiran range of dinnerware includes all place setting references, as well as serving items:
• Porcelain plates: Charger plates, dinner plates, side plates, dessert plates
• Porcelain bowls: Pasta bowls, soup bowls, cereal bowls
• Porcelain tea sets: Tea pots, milk jugs, cups, saucers and serving pots
• Porcelain service sets: Cake stands, salad bowls, serving trays
• Decorative porcelain plates and accessories
Atelier Soubiran porcelain is crafted in a renowned Limoges manufacture, where the bespoke designs are printed in serigraphy. All items are then treated to ensure durability and robustness, with dinnerware sets both dishwasher and microwave safe.
Its manufacturer is one of the few porcelain producers with artisans who master the art of hand painting with gold and platinum. As such, designs can include luxury features such as gold or platinum rims and monograms to give an opulent and traditional feel to the table.
Customised dinnerware setsAtelier Soubiran works closely with clients and their interior designer to create a unique design. This process allows designers to understand the style of the superyacht in question, making the design process seamless and efficient. Simply:
1. Choose your dinnerware set: There are three ways to choose the right dinner set for your yacht:
"Build your own": Choose a tableware set piece by piece from the catalogue
"Superyacht package": An ideal dinner set for a 12-guest superyacht
"Place setting": Select the number of guests and add on serving items
2. Speak with Alix for your custom design: Speak to Alix, the head of design to discuss the design, style and influences you wish Atelier Soubiran to focus on in the creative process.
3. Finalise the design: Review Atelier Soubiran’s propositions for your porcelain dinnerware, and discuss until you reach the perfect design.
4. Await your custom dinnerware order: Your tableware is sent to be created and printed in Limoges, France.
5. Enjoy: In three to four weeks your order will be delivered to your yacht anywhere in the world.
Contact Atelier Soubiran to get started on your porcelain dinnerware design today.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday: 08:00am – 08:00pm.