“Since 1961 they design and produce your most classy uniforms”
For over 50 years, Suitform® satisfies your needs by using their craftsmanship knowledge with their creativity. They offer you the highest quality in products and services with the Suitform® Ready-to-Wear Collection and Bespoke Projects.
Main contactAddress: 17 Zosimadon St. Piraeus, Greece 18531
Tel: +30 210 41 13 67 1
Yacht crew uniforms and accessoriesSuitform® produces a comprehensive range of clothing items for uniform purposes and offers services that mirror your unique identity. In detail:
Bespoke projectsFor your exclusive uniform image.
Suitform® Ready-To-Wear collection:For both ladies and men that complement each other to the full. Items are always available from year to year. Garments include skorts, shorts, polo shirts, special T shirts, trousers, Capri pants, shirts and dresses as well as sweatshirts, shoes and essential accessories such as belts and leather radio cases.
Complete servicesDesign, production, fitting, stock, guarantees.
Where• They design and develop the new models and prototypes in Italy
• They produce clothing items in Greece and accessories in Italy
• Their showroom is located in Piraeus with stockists in Cote d’Azur and Dubai
WhySuitform® uses their 55-year old craftsmanship knowledge to create the most performing and desirable uniforms.
In detail they manage this by:
- Listening to returning customers’ necessities
- Proposing classy and unique designs
- Covering your main needs: Fitting, comfort and style
- Producing in-house: Effective control on quality and timing
- Having a big selection of yacht clothing available in stock
- Giving customers the possibility to mix and match perfectly, men’s and ladies’ items
- Being a long-term company continuously improving to meet any specific tastes or requirements
- Guaranteeing the best quality
- Using Italian style and materials as well as Greek naval field experience and manufacture
- Selecting textiles for properties and comfort
- Having Italian and European suppliers: High-end fabrics and accessories
- Inviting customers to visit the workshop and showroom in Piraeus at any time
- Travelling all around the world to meet you
- Being certified with ISO 9001:2008 by Bureau Veritas
Suitform®’s utmost aim is to improve uniforms at 360°: The conception, the design, the materials, the realisation. Suitform® uniforms mirror the customer’s unique identity: A combination of long-lasting experience, top quality and service, finest taste and image.
WhoIt all began in 1961, with the establishment of the Bardakos Uniforms Company. Since then the passion for quality clothing and design has grown together with the service. Their mind is always set on improving the uniforms by using creative craftsmanship knowledge and satisfying the people that wear them. Suitform® has created a family business they are very proud of.
Today, Suitform® is run by the second generation of the Bardakos dynasty:
• Andreas Bardakos - Chief Executive Officer
• Genny Bardakou - Head of Product Development
• Adamantia Bardakou - Tailoring Department Supervisor
• Anna Bardakou - Head Designer
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm