Hello Yachts Services S.L.
“Offering 24/7 support to yachts visiting Spain”
Hello Yacht Services is an experienced yacht agent and supplier, providing a unique and personalised service to yachts visiting Spain. From the planning to implementation of all aspects of the cruise, Hello Yachts is there from start to finish 24/7.
Main contactAddress: Astilleros Marina Barcelona 92 Paseo Juan de Borb—n 92 Barcelona, Spain 08003
Tel: +34 647 35 54 59
Hello Yacht Services is an experienced yacht agent and supplier, providing a unique and personalised service to yachts visiting Spain. From the planning to implementation of all aspects of the cruise, Hello Yachts is there from start to finish 24/7. What customers say about them is that they are “the boutique agency” in Spain where you always know who is going to reply, the basis of their relationship is people.
Yacht agency services in BarcelonaThe Hello Yacht Services team is made up of local people with international backgrounds and wide experience in the yachting industry. The business tailors each of its service to the individual needs of every yacht, and their primary mission is to support the complex and demanding role of captains and crew, allowing them to deliver the level of service required by guests and owners. Services include
• Yacht clearances/arrival and departure formalities
• Immigration procedures
• Cash to master
• Fresh provisions/supplies
• Interior supplies/beverages, fine wines and alcohol.
• Cruising permits/customs
• Berth booking
• Itinerary planning and logistics
• VIP transportation and private security
• Helicopter clearance and support
• Private seaplane charter
• Personalised tourism arrangements
• Hotel and restaurant reservations
• VIP concierge services
• Laundry and dry cleaning
• Medical service
• Technical services and support
• Freight handling
• Crew services
• Crew and contractors medium-long term accommodation
• Yacht charters licenses
• Legal services: Maritime lawyers and legal consultancy (customs, temporary import, change of flag, VAT).
Specialist yacht legal servicesHello Yachts has been the main exclusive agent of the Blue Ocean Fleet in Spain for more than 4 years, offering dedicated legal advice on basic but complicated aspects such as Spanish VAT, customs procedures, Spanish corporation tax, immigration. With this successful and experienced legal team, working under the umbrella of the well-known law firm who specialise in international trade and customs Guardiola Lawyers, Hello Yachts is proud to say they can help and advise in any legal aspect of a yacht visiting Spain.
Legal services they offer include:
• Legal frame work to organise a charter in Spain.
• Charter licenses and contracts form.
• VAT on charters in Spain.
• Visa's arrangements for guest and crew members to travel within Schengen with a charter boat coming to Spain.
• Itinerary Planning - They can assist in choosing the best marinas to visit, including legalities.
• Customs duties and procedures (importation/transit), VAT exemption on supplies and different equipment.
• TPA for refit work.
• Temporary import extension, customs sealing and boat re-exportation.
• Origin of goods treatment in maritime and customs law.
• Charter planning
• Maritime law
• Spanish VAT
• Customs law and procedures – temporary importation
Hello Yacht operating pointsWith the ability to offer 24/7 support, 365 days a year, Hello Yachts supports yachts in Spain, Driven by the principles of efficiency, transparency and confidentiality, they have gained trust and reliability of all their customers. They operate in all the below locations:
Crew uniformsHello Yachts is the main distributor of Dolphin Wear Uniforms in Barcelona, Spain and can also provide other specific uniforms locally produced for chefs and interior team.
Located inside MB92 shipyard, and with warehouses in Palma and Antibes, they can provide crew uniform samples in 24 to 48 hours, free of charge.