Could you win a superyacht photography competition, name a boat, design a yacht or recognise the flags of 30 vessels? Yachting Pages’ competitions run periodically throughout the year and will be promoted here. Please see below for any current competitions along with the entry conditions, prize information and official terms and conditions for each.
No current competitions
Monaco Yacht Show... Win, win, win
We had amazing prizes to give away to captains and crew at the Monaco Yacht show this year; all you had to do was visit the terrace and answer some questions to be entered into the prize draw. Alternatively, you could have flagged down Michelle or Mikey from our marketing team, wearing branded shirts and walking the docks.
Prizes that were up for grabs were:
Cannes Yachting Festival... Win, win, win
We had three amazing prizes to give away at Cannes Yachting Festival this year and all you had to do was visit our stand (Palais 0015), during the show to be entered into the prize draw. Only captains and crew at the show could enter so you had a great chance of winning a prize. We even brought the prizes to the winners on the last day of the show. How great was that!
• The Egret One electric scooter donated by Walberg Urban Electrics was won by Bryan Loggenberg of motoryacht M
• The North Face luggage donated by FunAir was won by Gary Thomas of motoryacht Only One
• The Apple Watch donated by Veritais was won by Gabriele Boscolo of motoryacht Stella del Nord
To celebrate the new Yachting Pages Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Middle East 2015 – 2016 edition; we have launched the ‘Have you got yours?’ competition.
Think pink; teams of people are currently hand distributing copies of the Yachting Pages pink directories to every superyacht destination around the globe. Make sure you get your updated copy!
To enter the ‘Have you got yours?’ competition simply take a picture of yourself with the 2015 – 2016 directory and email@example.com or upload it to your social media tagging in Yachting Pages and/or using the hashtag#HaveYouGotYourYP
Yachting Pages Media Group has teamed up with Olloclip to offer you the chance to win one of three 4-in-1 camera lenses for your iPhone or Samsung Galaxy S. It’s easy to enter. What’s more the winning entry will be published on the Yachtingpages.com website. So, tell us, #HaveYouGotYourYP
Terms & Conditions
- Yachting Pages Media Group reserves the right to use the submitted images in marketing material across its product range and in social media
- The winner will be chosen at random and announced across social media and on Yachtingpages.com: Monday 3rd August
- Competition runs from 20th April 2015 until midnight 31st July
- One entry per photo submitted
Can you be found in Yachting Pages?
Calling all advertisers! To celebrate your inclusion in the 2015 – 2016 edition of Yachting Pages Mediterranean, Europe, Africa and Middle East we’re running the #FindUsInYP campaign.
Simply take a picture of your advert in the book and share it on social media with #FindUsInYP and/or tag Yachting Pages in it and we’ll share it with our entire network, giving you additional exposure to 1000’s.
Win an iPad mini and a GoPro
Photo competition We love social media at YP, so take a fun photo of you and a copy of Yachting Pages USA edition, upload it to your favourite social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with the hashtag #YPphotocomp and we will pick the photo that we think is the most fun! We will announce the winner at midday on the last day of the show, you can pick up your iPad straight away.
Survey competition Simply come to our stand in the Yachting Tent (739/740), or speak to our team around the show and answer a few quick questions to enter the prize draw. The winner will also be announced at midday on the last day of the show with the GoPro ready to be taken away.
Terms & Conditions
Photo & Survey Competition
- Competition will run from 10am on the 30th October – midday on the 3rd November 2014.
- The winner will be picked at random from all surveys completed at FLIBS.
- Yachting Pages will inform the winner on the last day of the show and arrange for the prize to be collected.
- Contact details will be shared with FunAir who donated the prize.
- All emails collected during Yachting Pages surveys are added to the company database.
- Photos must be uploaded to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #YPphotocomp
- The winners will be chosen by Yachting Pages at midday on the 3rd November 2014.
- The winners will be announced on the Yachting Pages Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and a message will be sent to the individual via their social media account.
- The winner can collect their prize from the Yachting Pages’ Stand from 1pm on the 3rd November 2014 or contact Yachting Pages via firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange delivery.
- There will be one winner who will receive an iPad mini.
- Yachting Pages reserves the right to remove images deemed to be lewd or offensive.
Win an iPad mini and a GoPro
We will have two competitions running each with an iPad mini and a GoPro up for grabs.
Photo competition Take a fun photo of you and a copy of Yachting Pages, upload it to your favourite social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with the hashtag #YPphotocomp and we will pick the two photo's that we think are the most fun! We will announce the winner at midday on the last day of the show, you can pick up your iPad or GoPro straight from the Terrace.
Survey competition Simply come to the Yachting Pages Terrace at Zest (behind Darse Sud), or speak to our team around the show and answer a few quick questions to enter the prize draw. The winner will be announced at midday on the last day of the show, so you can pick up your iPad or GoPro straight from us at the Terrace.
Terms & Conditions
Competition will run from 10am on the 9th September – midday on the 27th September 2014.
Photos must be uploaded to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #YPphotocomp
The winners will be chosen by Yachting Pages at midday on the 27th September 2014.
The winners will be announced on the Yachting Pages Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and a message will be sent to the individual via their social media account.
Winners can collect their prize from the Yachting Pages Terrace from 1pm on the 27th September or contact Yachting Pages via email@example.com to arrange delivery.
There will be two winners. Winner 1 will receive an iPad mini. Winner 2 will receive a GoPro.
Yachting Pages reserve the right to remove images deemed to be lewd or offensive.
Our last competion was the highly sucessful Yachtview 360˚ Review Competition in which Yachting Pages Media Group celebrated the success of their website upgrade by offering the chance to win 1 of 3 revolutionary camera system's for superyachts
Each Yachtview 360˚ system retailed at €15,000 (including unlimited 2 year warranty) with installation costing around €3,000 per yacht in Europe, making each prize in the competition valued at around €18,000.
For more information about this incredible system please click Yachtview 360
Terms and Conditions
The Yachtview 360˚ system will be provided and fitted by Yachtview 360˚s engineers.
Winners of this competition will deal directly with Yachtview 360˚for maintenance and installation.
Winners of the system agree to participate in a case study being produced by Yachtview 360˚ (Including text, pictures and video material of the respective boat and its owners and/or crew). The material might be used for promotional purposes.
Yachting Pages™ accepts no responsibility for the upkeep/maintenance or installation of Yachtview 360˚.
Another previous competition was the Superyacht Shot Photography Competition in late 2012. It sought to find new superyacht and marine imagery to feature on the covers of the Yachting Pages directories for 2013-2014. We chose three outstanding images from two excellent photographers, Mark O’Connell and Quin Bisset. See below for their images and contact details.
Quin Bisset, Q&K photography www.q-and-k.com (Mediterranean and Australasia covers)
Captain Mark O’Connell www.markoconnell.photodeck.com (USA/Caribbean cover)