“Worldwide marine refrigeration and air conditioning service”
- Brands: Bitzer
- Marine Air Systems
- Products: INOX Air Ducts
- Fan Coils
- Cold Rooms
- Fresh Air Systems
- Galley Extractor Systems
- Ice Machines
- Package Units
- Provision Cooling Systems
- Ventilation Systems
- Water Heaters
- Chilled Water Systems
- Air Conditioning Accessories
- Self Contained Systems
- Split Gas Systems
- Water Makers
Established in 1976, Technofreezer Ltd has experience in the field of marine refrigeration and air conditioning systems. Operating worldwide, its team can design and install new systems, and repair any type of HVAC and refrigeration system.
Contact Technofreezer LtdAddress: Dilaveri 8 Piraeus, Greece 18543
Operating in: France / Monaco, Greece and Italy
Tel: +30 694 43 02 71 8
Based in Piraeus, Greece, Technofreezer Ltd has longstanding customers in the yachting industry worldwide – serving yachts, mega yachts and passenger vessels.
Comprehensive services for HVAC and Refrigeration SystemsIts team can perform work on all types of HVAC and Refrigeration Systems. Services include:
• Designing – study and fabricating of new installations
• Re-construction/expansion of existing systems
• Construction/refitting of INOX air duct systems
• Maintenance and repair services
• Troubleshooting for any type of system
• Overhauling of any type of A/C and refrigeration compressors
• Engine room ventilation
• Spare part and machinery trading
• Installations, maintenance and repairs of desalination systems
• Maintenance of ice cube makers
• Installation of fans/fire dampers
The company’s customers can confidently refer the quality of work, equipment and prices.
Qualified staff with up to 20 years’ experienceTechnofreezer Ltd has 10 technicians, with a minimum of 20 years’ experience in marine A/C and refrigeration applications, including Air conditioning plants maintenance and repair. A mechanical engineer is available for coordinating and organising new projects, while the company’s technical director is responsible for coordination and quality control. Each staff member strives for the best result regardless of the situation.
Its team offers technical advice 24/7 – with a consultancy available for cases concerning Technofreezer Ltd’s field of expertise.
For a reliable company with 42 years’ experience in the field of marine refrigeration and air conditioning – contact Technofreezer Ltd.