Mavis Cabral Medical Centre
Mavis Cabral Medical Centre, based in the village of All Saints, has been providing quality healthcare to the people of Antigua and Barbuda for many years.
Contact Mavis Cabral Medical CentreAddress: Corner of All Saints Road & Jonas Road opposite the Rubis gas station English Harbour, Antigua and Barbuda
Tel: +1 268 764 5533
Positioned where the Atlantic and Caribbean meet, Mavis Cabral Medical Centre is supremely located to offer excellent healthcare services to locals and visiting yachties.
Its team of experienced and dedicated specialists provide quality healthcare services that are second to none. It prides itself on providing a positive and friendly healthcare experience, with meticulous care and attention.
Expert healthcare to superyachts visiting AntiguaMavis Cabral Medical Centre provides accessible, high-quality medical care and services to yachts, cruise ships and merchant ships that berth in Antigua's ports and marinas for the protection of the health of seafarers.
Seafarers' medical examination and certification servicesMavis Cabral Medical Centre is focused on providing superyacht visitors and crew with personalised, professional healthcare. Healthcare services provided include:
• Seafarers' medical examination and certification
• Immunization against hepatitis, yellow fever, malaria, tetanus
• Diagnosis and medical management of seafarers' sicknesses and injuries
Seafarers' sicknesses and injuries may include but are not limited to:
• Hand-arm vibration syndrome
• Cardiovascular disease
• Musculoskeletal disorders
• Sexually transmitted disease
• Endocrine disorders i.e. diabetes, thyroid disease
• Hypertension and its complications i.e. nephrosclerosis
• Respiratory illnesses i.e. pneumonia, bronchitis, sinusitis, hypersensitivity
• Gastrointestinal conditions i.e. gallstones, peptic ulcer, salmonella, diarrhoea, vomiting
• Infections due to bacteria, viruses, fungi and worms
• Ear infection
Medical care is available by appointment daily (including weekends and holidays) from 6:30am to 10:00pm.
Seafarer’s Medical examinations for Seafarers Medical Certificates (ILO 73 compliant) authorized by Antigua & Barbuda Department of Marine Services and Merchant Shipping (ADOMS).
Contact Mavis Cabral Medical Centre today for all your healthcare needs.