“Advanced paint systems and repair solutions for yacht refinishing"
3M (3M Marine) is a scientific, research-based technology company striving for innovative results. Its services cover the increasing demands of paint systems and repair techniques – developing advanced solutions for every phase of yacht refinishing.
Contact 3M MarineAddress: Bd. de l’Oise Cergy Pontoise, France / Monaco 96006
Operating in: Greece, Italy and Spain
Tel: +33 (0)1 30 31 64 67
Founded in 1902, 3M is now present in more than 60 countries. It employs 75,000 people worldwide – delivering more than 55,000 products to customers in 200 countries. Listed as a World's Most Ethical Company for three years in succession, 3M applies innovative solutions when creating products and safeguarding the environment.
3M offers an extensive range of chandlery products suited to the care of all types of marine craft. From yacht protection to repair and refurbishment – 3M’s chandlery products result in the perfect finish.
With over 50 years’ experience in the marine market, it offers a diverse selection of marine products, catering to all types of customer demands. Its advanced marine products are specifically formulated for efficient work without compromising a high-quality finish.
Internationally-used abrasive range3M has developed a full range of abrasives to suit every type of yacht application that has degraded. It incorporates innovative technologies for super performance, anti-loading and a consistent finish.
Its range comes in a wide variety of sizes, materials, grades and accessories. Application results include:
• Paint removal
• Body filler, rough shaping and feather edging
• Filler and primer sanding
• Varnish stripping
• Bottom paint scuffing and stripping
• Rust removal
• Reducing metal deformation
• Reducing operator fatigue
• Delivering finer, more uniform finishes
• Cutting off welds and door skin removal
• Heavy duty metalworking applications such as weld grinding and clean up
• Dust removal and absorbing dust particles on any surface
• Corrosion removal
• Wet or dry sanding operations
Advanced development behind creative products3M has a range of chandlery and marine products specifically formulated to ensure a tidy and efficient yacht finish. Other areas of repair and refinish include:
• Award-winning colour coded compounds and polishes
• Cleaning systems with industry leading cleaning pads
• Reconditioning and maintenance for restored shine and restoration
• Paint preparation systems
• Colour check for a more efficient refinishing process
• Masking and masking tapes
• Bonding and sealing with adhesive sealants
• Dual Lock re-closable fasteners
• Acoustic and thermal insulation
• On board safety prevention products
• Respiratory protection masks, products and accessories
• Personal protection in association with skilled safety practitioners
• Paint shop coveralls for protection from liquid and dust
Contact 3M today for advanced product solutions for any marine craft refinish.