Le Coin des Chefs
“A selection of products that have won over the most revered chefs”
Le Coin des Chefs continually seeks the best producers from around the world, enabling them to propose an extensive range of products for yachts, villas and restaurants. All products are sourced direct from farmers, fisheries and olive groves.
Contact Le Coin des ChefsAddress: 352 Chemin de la Nartassire Mouans Sartoux, France / Monaco 06370
Operating in: France / Monaco
Tel: +33 (0)6 18 60 25 04
Philosophy and Values
Direct SourcingLe Coin des Chefs sources products directly from producers, with no middle-men. Not only does the producer pass on their expert knowledge alongside their products, but they also allow Le Coin des Chefs to fix its prices at a highly competitive rate.
Specialist superyacht provisionsMany of the products Le Coin des Chefs offer have attracted some of the greatest chefs in the world, and will satisfy even the most discerning of clients.
Le Coin des Chefs has built decent storage capacities - ambient, fresh and frozen - which hold large quantities of stock all year round. As a result, it can optimise purchasing costs and selling prices, and offer second-to-none reactions.
Le Coin des Chefs focuses on exchanging information with its clients and producers, listening to them, soliciting input, admitting mistakes and being willing to improve day-after-day.
Superyacht servicesLe Coin des Chefs’ team, logistics and its systems are set up to deal with the yachting industry constraints. This includes:
• Running 24-hours-a-day, seven-days-a-week
• Owning a fleet of multi-temp refrigerated vehicles that boast GPS trackers for precise ETAs
• Permanent webchat that ensures smooth and fast communication
Award-winning in-house butcherLe Coin des Chefs can fulfil any demand, using its in-house butcher that meets strict HACCP regulations and has been awarded a European Sanitary Agreement.
It also has its own dry-aging room and can supply all cuts, all year round. Examples include:
• Grass fed Galicia beef
• Grass fed Aberdeen Angus
• Grain fed BMS 9+ WX (Australian Wagyu Cross Bred from Rangers Valley)
• Japanese Wagyu (such as Kobe or Kagoshima)
• Corrèze Milk Fed Veal
• AAA French Lamb (also served in Pierre Gagnaire’s *** restaurant Le Balzac)
• Cour d’Armoise Poultry
• Culatello di Zibello Antica Razze
• Maldonado rare “Albarragena” Iberico puro Bellota Ham
High quality seafood for the yachting industryFresh or frozen, Le Coin des Chefs supplies exceptional quality seafood to restaurants, yachts and villas. Some examples include:
• Ikejime fresh fish (Seabass, King Sea Bream)
• Bluefin Med Tuna, fresh or frozen loin or belly (Otoro)
• Giant Langoustines 2/3 per kg from Iceland
• Gambera Viola (Aristeus Antennatus) 15/20 per kg - from Mediterranean Sea
• Carabineros 4/6 per kg- Giant Scarlet Prawns - from West Africa
• Cooked Kamchatka Red King Crab Leg 5L (1.5kg+ per Cluster)
• MSC Chilean Seabass 2kg+ frozen filets
• MSC Black Cod 1.2kg+ frozen filets
• Chinook King Salmon frozen fillets, smoked fillets or even Fresh whole fish
Fresh local fruits and vegetablesBeing located in the south of France has given Le Coin des Chefs the advantage of establishing many direct relationships with fruit and vegetable producers. Le Coin des Chefs have dedicated professionals that carefully select and evaluate each fruit and vegetable item.
Supplier of world-class productsLe Coin des Chefs is an official distributor of the Don Bocarte range (anchovies and tuna), Bordier butters, Masia El Altet extra virgin olive oil, Prunier caviar, and Balik smoked salmon.
Its premises are located in Antibes, where the Le Coin des Chefs’ team can offer an exceptional and convivial tasting.
Successful worldwide deliveriesLe Coin des Chefs has successfully shipped orders to many destinations, including the Mediterranean, Caribbean, Thailand and Dubai. It has the ability to cater to any new destinations upon client requests.
Contact Le Coin des Chefs today to discuss your next superyacht provisioning order.