Based in Antibes, Eco-Line France offers a range of luxury refit and repair services to yachts and villas, specialising in Perspex and glass, marble, stainless steel, upholstery, teak decking, wood, painting, lighting and electronics.
Contact ECO-LINE FranceAddress: Galerie du Port 26 Rue Lacan Antibes, France / Monaco 06600
Tel: +33 (0)6 22 67 62 20
Eco-Line France provides a complete variety of refit and repair services to yachts and superyachts, servicing the interior and exterior of superyachts and working with a range of different materials.
Refit and repair services• Perspex and glass – its partners have specially made oven and tooling enabling them to bend, form and join pieces or Perspex or glass together
• Marble – specialising in ‘light marble’, bathrooms, kitchens, special decorations, flooring, statues and vases etc.
• Stainless steel – including handrails for yachts, staircases, furniture and frames
• Upholstery – sofas, armchairs, beds, curtains and exterior cushion covers
• Teak decking – exotic hard wood decking for yachts
• Wood – all wood renovation, painting and parquet
• Painting – from complete refinishing to a new factory finish and even small sections and repairs
• Lighting and electronics – enabling you to control all electrically powered equipment at the touch of a control pad or even via the internet
As well as providing an array of underwater devices to the superyacht industry, ranging from sonars to Lynn devices. Eco-Line France was founded in 2000 as a distributor of underwater devices for both professional and recreational purposes.
Its range of products include:• Sonars
• Lynn devices
• Catamarans for bathymetry
Contact Eco-Line France to find out more.