“Full-service yacht refit shipyard in Viareggio, Italy”
Arpeca S.p.A. is an established yacht refit yard in Viareggio in Northwest Italy. Its facilities include a 560-tonne travel lift on a 35m x 12m basin, a 160-tonne trolley and a 6,000m2 yard, allowing it to handle super and megayachts up to 50m LOA.
Contact Arpeca S.p.A.Address: Via Salvatori, Banchina Porto Nuovo Viareggio, Italy 55049
Operating in: Italy
Tel: +39 05 84 38 88 55
Since Arpeca was first established in 1992, it has strengthened and expanded its operations to work on yachts up to 50m LOA. The shipyard provides full yacht refitting and maintenance works, with state-of-the-art facilities and a wide network of subcontractors.
Yacht refit services in Viareggio, ItalyArpeca is able to handle a huge range of jobs and superyacht projects, from painting and upholstery work to entire hull extensions. Arpeca can take care of almost any refit project through its world-class facilities and expertise. Superyacht services include:
• Haulage, launching, moving
• Propeller shaft alignment
• Metallic hull extension
• Assistance to classification with the main registers
• Propeller and shaft calibration
• Wood works
• Metal works
• GRP lamination
• Mechanical works on engines and transmissions
• Scaffolding and covering
• Electronic instrument and system repairing
• Electric system repairing
• Hydraulic system repairing
• Interior decoration changing and refitting
• Metal sanding
• Steel and light alloy plate replacement
• Corrosion and osmosis treatment
Superyacht refit yard in Viareggio, ItalyArpeca also provides equipment storage rooms, mooring assistance with RIB 24/7, and free Wi-Fi across the whole site. It will even take care of delivery of your yacht, too.
For a world-class yacht refit service in Italy, contact Arpeca today.